Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set, (Includes Purple Pouch), 1 ea

BY BRAUN #98 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

SAKURA 1.
SAKURA 1.
This is an okay little device. It gets the job done. By "job" I mean brushing your face with the brush head, and with the epilating head, it removes the bulk of a woman's facial hair. It's not tiny enough to get every single little eyebrow hair plucked, but it gets most, leaving you to do the rest with tweezers. Which is fine by me. It easily fits in tight places if you're careful and angle it right. This takes some finesse. I like that you can choose which direction you want it to spin, this allows you to go with or against the grain, which can cut down on broken hairs, and allow more yanking out by the roots. Which DOES hurt, but such is the nature of epilation!
Thalia B.
Thalia B.
A nadie le gusta el pelo en la cara y esta depiladora me permite eliminar mi vello facial no deseado en la comodidad de mi propia casa. Este dispositivo hace un trabajo fantástico y me ahorra dinero en las citas mensuales de depilación con cera. Mi maquillaje se desliza mucho más suave después de usar este dispositivo.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Sydney, Australia
No one likes a hairy face and this epilator allows me to remove my unwanted facial hair in the comfort of my own home. This device does a fantastic job and saves me money on monthly threading appointments. My makeup glides on much smoothr after using this device. It is well worth the investment.
Mihaela M.
Mihaela M.
Bucharest
In Romania, the price for this set is 60 $. The brush is super good to use when you take a shower ...but after using the facial epilator, I noticed that my face is full with blackspots. I also received a cute mirror, with a blue light, that its perfect for doing your brows or your makeup.
Isabelly C.
Isabelly C.
São Paulo, Brasil
Produto excelente adorei utilizá-lo deixando a pele com aspecto perfeito e macio super recomendo.
Yiota V.
Yiota V.
Deryneia , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using a Braun epilator for years and when it broke I purchased another one. Easy to use like 123, easy to take with you while travelling and very affordable.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Aceuchal
This product is amazing !! The skin is cleansed as if only, went and had a facial. I love and going to several buyi.g as gifts! You can not go wrong with this.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where I can find it?? Does this really work?
Emir T.