Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set, (Includes Purple Pouch), 1 ea

BY BRAUN

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

Kelly E.
Massapequa, NY
This is an okay little device. It gets the job done. By "job" I mean brushing your face with the brush head, and with the epilating head, it removes the bulk of a woman's facial hair. It's not tiny enough to get every single little eyebrow hair plucked, but it gets most, leaving you to do the rest with tweezers. Which is fine by me. It easily fits in tight places if you're careful and angle it right. This takes some finesse. I like that you can choose which direction you want it to spin, this allows you to go with or against the grain, which can cut down on broken hairs, and allow more yanking out by the roots. Which DOES hurt, but such is the nature of epilation!
Mariana C.
Anaheim, CA
Este producto es perfecto para eliminar esos vellos indeseados de la cara!! el producto normalmente no es tan pequeño como para llegar a ciertas areas de la cara como todos los vellos de las cejas pero te hace el trabajo bien!!
Sharon G.
Hodgenville, KY
No one likes hair on their face and this epilator allows me to remove my unwanted facial hair in the comfort of my own home. This device does a fantastic job and saves me money on monthly waxing appointments. My makeup glides on much smoother after using this device.

It's a little expensive but so worth the investment. Go buy one today, you won't regret it!
Eleanni Valentina Y.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Esta me la regalo mi mama por navidad yrealmente no me gusto mucho, ademas que se daño en menos de 3 meses, mientras funcionaba hacia su trabajo pero se recalentaba muy rapido
christina d.
Zachary, LA
This product is amazing!! It cleans your skin as if you just,went and had a facial. I love it and will be buyi.g several as gifts! Can't go wrong with this.
Begüm S.
San Francisco, CA
It is not long lasting but it still works well as you use it . After a while it stops working that's the worst part of that product .
brenda G.
Pasadena , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I woul1 love to try11 something like this .it seems re1a1lly good n who doesn't1wants a better looking skin 😎
Audrey O.
Loved this it's brilliant and makes your skin feel amazing next time I find one I'm buying another
Mary H.
Hammond, IN
I really like all of your products but this one is my favorite it helps me with my hairmove nedd
Tammy b.
Slidell, LA
this is an okay product. leaves my skin feeling clean but it also leaves it felling burnt.
Maria Andrea G.
Doral , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where I can find it?? Does this really work?
Emir T.