BY BRAUN #78 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

• How good is this product? how long does it last? would yo...2 Answers
  • Does the epilator work well?2 Answers
  • Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic...1 Answers
Sabi T.
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set (includes 1 brush refill), 1 ea I bought this amazing face epilator last week and I am totally in love with this. I epilated my face the day I bought this and now it's almost a week and my face is still all clear of the little fuzzy hairs. It's a little bit painful while epilating; but if I keep my skin stretched, it's not that painful. Just like the other Braun epilator, I am sure I will get used to the little pain which is of course much less than the pain from threading manually. A totally must buy amazing product if you are tired of bleaching and threading your facial hair!
Elisa G.
This is my third Braun epilator and I absolutelly love it. THis is the brand i love and trust. This epilator i use mostly only on my legs once a week and I am very happy with the results. It makes my legs feel smooth and my body hairs are easier and easier to remove. Also the pain is miimal.
Christine M.
APO, AE
It's okay for the price but I honestly just let the spa do all the work for me cause I am honestly just that lazy and some how when they do it it is less painful then when I do it to my self. I guess the product isn't good for those who are lazy like myself
Lina L.
Although epilating is probably the most painful ways I've removed my bodily hairs its definitely the most long lasting. This epilator is great because I can use it under a hot shower for the more sensitive areas like my pitts to reduce the amount of pain. But one thing I don't like is that you cant use the epilator while its charging. One thing to keep in mind is that epilating does cause a lot or ingrown hairs.
Jasmine B.
Courtenay , BC
I didn't find this really worked for me I have larger pores that always seem to get clogged though. Maybe it would work for someone else
Emilie Q.
Markham
This product is amazing. It honestly has everything you need to help clean your face. I think it is sold at a reasonable price.
arancha g.
Almendralejo
Muy buena, recomendable para llegar a zonas mínimas como cejas bigotes... Sin tirones, heridas ni ningun dolor. La mejor
Lara R.
Este dispositivo tira de todos los pequeños pelos, sin dañar o irritar la piel. el pelo vuelve a crecer más lentamente
Karine M.
Chicoutimi
J'ai jamais essayer mais j'en est entendu parler il semble que sa fonctionne bien et que ses pas trop douloureux
Tia M.
Brisbane
I have only just brought this to use for myself, but I have heard nothing but good reviews regarding this product
jeanne o.
Brampton, Ontario
It this product good??
Does the epilator work well?
How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recommend it?
jeanne o.
Brampton, Ontario
Is this product good??
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I don't want to splurge! If this is a cheaper alternative it wouldn't be bad!