Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set (includes 1 brush refill), 1 ea

BY BRAUN #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

• How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recomm...1 Answers
  • Does the epilator work well?1 Answers
  • Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
arancha g.
arancha g.
Almendralejo
Muy buena, recomendable para llegar a zonas mínimas como cejas bigotes... Sin tirones, heridas ni ningun dolor. La mejor
Tia M.
Tia M.
Brisbane
I have only just brought this to use for myself, but I have heard nothing but good reviews regarding this product
Karine M.
Karine M.
Chicoutimi
J'ai jamais essayer mais j'en est entendu parler il semble que sa fonctionne bien et que ses pas trop douloureux
Camila G.
Camila G.
Santiago
Is a great machinne, with the time that you use it, the hair gets thiner and it takes weeks yo show.
sarah S.
sarah S.
Oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Powell River, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't find this really worked for me I have larger pores that always seem to get clogged though. Maybe it would work for someone else
Lina L.
Lina L.
Although epilating is probably the most painful ways I've removed my bodily hairs its definitely the most long lasting. This epilator is great because I can use it under a hot shower for the more sensitive areas like my pitts to reduce the amount of pain. But one thing I don't like is that you cant use the epilator while its charging. One thing to keep in mind is that epilating does cause a lot or ingrown hairs.
Lara R.
Lara R.
Este dispositivo tira de todos los pequeños pelos, sin dañar o irritar la piel. el pelo vuelve a crecer más lentamente
Ioana T.
Ioana T.
Bucharest
I got it as a bonus for my shaver, but I fell in live as it is quick to remove unwanted brows or mustaches.
Elisa G.
Elisa G.
This is my third Braun epilator and I absolutelly love it. THis is the brand i love and trust. This epilator i use mostly only on my legs once a week and I am very happy with the results. It makes my legs feel smooth and my body hairs are easier and easier to remove. Also the pain is miimal.
How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recommend it?
Does the epilator work well?
Federica M.
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I don't want to splurge! If this is a cheaper alternative it wouldn't be bad!
Brampton, Ontario