BY BRAUN #97 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

• How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recomm...2 Answers
  • Does the epilator work well?2 Answers
  • Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
My grandmother gave me this and I absolutely love this thing it gets all my unwanted hairs and it gentle and safe for me to use!
Elizabeth L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this to get a really clean face I can not stop using this I just love it so much you guys need to try this
Amber B.
Turbeville, SC
I loveeee this. My face feels amazing afterwards. It is decently affordable and not expensive at all. It is very easy to use and comes with directions. I purchased mine online. Where I buy most of my things. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Lupita H.
I used this in the most of the time because this is perfect for every single person I think this is the best
Annie B.
I bought this Braun at the beginning of summer. It has two speeds and a light that helps so you don't miss any areas. Initially it was a bit painful, I'd compare it to a bug bite feeling. The longer I use it the easier and less painful it becomes. Normally I'd shave every day, now I do touchups once or twice a week. This allows me to wear sleeveless shirts and not think twice. The kit comes with a soft brush attachment that you remove the epilator head and snap the brush part on. I use it with my favorite face wash and my skin is soft and smooth.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prior to receiving this product I was curious to how well this product worked, how well it worked to cleanse my face and how well the epilator worked... Well after my first use my skin was instantly smoother and softer, it looked like it was glowing, my skin rarely breaks out anymore. It truly gives you that clean feeling. The epillator hurt, but was totally to be expected. It doesn't hurt any more than waxing and it lasts the same amount of time. The product takes 2 AA. It has two different settings for speed, it's an awesome product you won't be disappointed.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are looking for an inexpensive, at-home hair removal device, this has turned out to be a great solution. I used to use Nair for face, but it was irritating my skin and I wanted something that wouldn't leave me with red burns on my face all day. This device pulls all the little hairs, without damaging or irritating the skin. HOWEVER- it is NOT a painless solution. The first time you use it, it does not feel good. If you've ever had your eyebrows waxed- this hurts more than that (which make sense, since it's like tweezing a bunch of spots at once). The benefit though, is that the hair grows back more slowly, and the more you use it, the less it hurts. It is a little hard to to use around the eyebrows (I am worried I will slip and take off a chunk), but is the perfect size for the rest of the face.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute precision at the touch of a button.

You want to remove hair on chin, upper lip and forehead or maintain your eyebrows? On these most delicate areas, precision is key. The sleek and compact design of the Braun Face lets you handle it like a mascara for absolute control and precision. It removes hairs from the root for up to 4 weeks of hairfree skin. And with 200 plucking motions per second it is much more thorough and considerably faster than a manual tweezer. I love

Sabi T.
Jumeirah Lake Towers
Beauty Junkie Expert
Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set (includes 1 brush refill), 1 ea I bought this amazing face epilator last week and I am totally in love with this. I epilated my face the day I bought this and now it's almost a week and my face is still all clear of the little fuzzy hairs. It's a little bit painful while epilating; but if I keep my skin stretched, it's not that painful. Just like the other Braun epilator, I am sure I will get used to the little pain which is of course much less than the pain from threading manually. A totally must buy amazing product if you are tired of bleaching and threading your facial hair!
sarah S.
Oran
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this epilator! Plucks out all the hairs (especially thick hairs) really well and leaves your skin (especially armpits) super clean. I never shave now, because since this epilator plucks everything from the roots, you don't need to worry about prickly armpits afterwards, and the hair grows back slower. Took off one star because it doesn't last the longest with batteries. The power dies a little quick, so I'd recommend the ones you can plug into an outlet if you're only going to use it in the restroom. "
Does the epilator work well?
How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recommend it?
jeanne o.
Brampton, Ontario
It this product good??
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I don't want to splurge! If this is a cheaper alternative it wouldn't be bad!
jeanne o.