Braun Face / Visage Mini Epilator + Cleansing Brush Set (includes 1 brush refill), 1 ea

BY BRAUN #95 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Introducing the World s 1st Facial Epilator Cleansing Brush Helps Reveal Flawless Glow 3 Up to 4 Weeks of Hair Free Skin 6 Helps Remove Make Up Braun Face combines two facial treatments into one device: precise epilation of the finest hairs gentle deep pore cleansing with the brush. Facial epilation Up to 4 weeks of hair free skin. Slim head for ultimate precision. 10 micro-openings capture finest hairs. Facial cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing, Removes make-up and impurities pore deep. Refines and exfoliates via micro-oscillations see more...

• How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recomm...1 Answers
  • Does the epilator work well?1 Answers
  • Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I d...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cady G.
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
If you are looking for an inexpensive, at-home hair removal device, this has turned out to be a great solution. I used to use Nair for face, but it was irritating my skin and I wanted something that wouldn't leave me with red burns on my face all day. This device pulls all the little hairs, without damaging or irritating the skin. HOWEVER- it is NOT a painless solution. The first time you use it, it does not feel good. If you've ever had your eyebrows waxed- this hurts more than that (which make sense, since it's like tweezing a bunch of spots at once). The benefit though, is that the hair grows back more slowly, and the more you use it, the less it hurts. It is a little hard to to use around the eyebrows (I am worried I will slip and take off a chunk), but is the perfect size for the rest of the face.
Maria M.
Maria M.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Prior to receiving this product I was curious to how well this product worked, how well it worked to cleanse my face and how well the epilator worked... Well after my first use my skin was instantly smoother and softer, it looked like it was glowing, my skin rarely breaks out anymore. It truly gives you that clean feeling. The epillator hurt, but was totally to be expected. It doesn't hurt any more than waxing and it lasts the same amount of time. The product takes 2 AA. It has two different settings for speed, it's an awesome product you won't be disappointed.
Annie B.
Annie B.
I bought this Braun at the beginning of summer. It has two speeds and a light that helps so you don't miss any areas. Initially it was a bit painful, I'd compare it to a bug bite feeling. The longer I use it the easier and less painful it becomes. Normally I'd shave every day, now I do touchups once or twice a week. This allows me to wear sleeveless shirts and not think twice. The kit comes with a soft brush attachment that you remove the epilator head and snap the brush part on. I use it with my favorite face wash and my skin is soft and smooth.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolute precision at the touch of a button.

You want to remove hair on chin, upper lip and forehead or maintain your eyebrows? On these most delicate areas, precision is key. The sleek and compact design of the Braun Face lets you handle it like a mascara for absolute control and precision. It removes hairs from the root for up to 4 weeks of hairfree skin. And with 200 plucking motions per second it is much more thorough and considerably faster than a manual tweezer. I love

Amber B.
Amber B.
Turbeville, SC
I loveeee this. My face feels amazing afterwards. It is decently affordable and not expensive at all. It is very easy to use and comes with directions. I purchased mine online. Where I buy most of my things. I am overall satisfied with this product.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Aurora, CO
My grandmother gave me this and I absolutely love this thing it gets all my unwanted hairs and it gentle and safe for me to use!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this to get a really clean face I can not stop using this I just love it so much you guys need to try this
Lupita H.
Lupita H.
I used this in the most of the time because this is perfect for every single person I think this is the best
Christine M.
Christine M.
APO, AE
It's okay for the price but I honestly just let the spa do all the work for me cause I am honestly just that lazy and some how when they do it it is less painful then when I do it to my self. I guess the product isn't good for those who are lazy like myself
Emilie Q.
Emilie Q.
Markham
This product is amazing. It honestly has everything you need to help clean your face. I think it is sold at a reasonable price.
How good is this product? how long does it last? would you recommend it?
Does the epilator work well?
Federica M.
Federica M.
San Zenone degli Ezzelini, Treviso
Is this like the Clarisonic? I really want the Clarisonic but I don't want to splurge! If this is a cheaper alternative it wouldn't be bad!
Brampton, Ontario