HealthBiometric MonitoringBiometric Monitor AccessoriesBraun
ExactFit 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

by Braun

ExactFit™ 5 Connect, Braun's latest smart upper arm blood pressure monitor, simplifies monitoring your blood pressure at home. Get permanent access to your data on your smart device and easily monitor your progress over time using Braun Healthy Heart app.

Clinically proven professional accuracy
Bluetooth connection
Colour-coded instant data interpretation
Irregular heartbeat detection
Two cuff sizes to choose from
Advanced averaging functions
Soft inflation technology
Dual user mode: 2 x 60 memories

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor!
Laura J.
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Laura J.
used more than I'd have imagined, super easy to use, stores date effectively. Great price, brilliant bit of kit. highly recommended.
Kristin P.
London, Richmond upon Thames
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Kristin P.
We opened our Braun and immediately tried it out on myself and my husband who has hypertension. Worked brilliantly and easy to align the guides with the markings on the arm band. Quick assessment and easy to use app. I take medication that I means I need to monitor my blood pressure regularly and this does the trick. It integrated with my Fitness app and Apple Health too!
Carrissglam T.
Swanscombe , Kent
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Carrissglam T.
I found this really timely and useful. I got a low rate so am monitoring it, I used on my husband too, his was ok so we will definitely keep using this. This was so easy to set up and use as well , nothing complicated, I would definitely recommend.
Debbie V.
Swansea, West Glamorgan
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Debbie V.
@staffnurse1 I received this product from Influenster and Braun in exchange for my honest review.I had and was eager to try it. I wasn’t disappointed. It arrived complete with batteries and I could use it immediately. The instructions were easy to follow and one person can use it with no problems. It also stores the results in its memory to compare the readings over a period of time, extremely helpful if you have blood pressure concerns. This is definitely the best that I have tried. @Braunhealthcareuk @Influenster #complimentary #Braunexactfit5 @staffnurse1
Tracy H.
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Tracy H.
brilliant for keeping track of blood pressure if u suffer from high or low blood pressure, mine is usually too high so I like to be able to keep track of it at home and to let doctor know how I'm going at check ups. so happy with this machine I use it daily.
Dominika P.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Dominika P.
I was very excited to start using this monitor. I used to have a simple one that didn't always work properly so it was a massive upgrade for me. I wasn't disappointed. Main advantages I noticed straight away was 2 cuff sizes and dual user memory. Me and my partner use blood pressure monitor and he always struggled with the cuff size. Well not anymore. It works well with the Braun Health App and Bluetooth connectivity never fails. It has a smooth inflation and very accurate readings. I can definitely recommend it to anyone that needs this type of monitor.
taiye gwyneth F.
Whitstable, Kent
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by taiye gwyneth F.
I found using the Braun exactfit blood pressure monitor so easy-to-use. the instructions were easy to follow and once you set up the date and time, you're good to go. I love the fact that you can link it with an app and therefore store and really monitor your blood pressure readings at home. It's exactly what you need to stay on top of your health and make healthy choices whether that is more exercise, healthier food, stress management etc. I would definitely recommend it whether you have ongoing health issues or you simply just want to stay fit and healthy. And I really love the fact that it comes with two arm cuff sizes which a lot of blood pressure monitors don't.
Rana M.
London, London
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Rana M.
I got this product in exchange for my honest review, and my husband and mom suffers from high blood pressure so I was so happy to receive it and use it , so easy to use and you can save the results so u compare it each day which is the best part 😃 it came with beautiful bag perfect size fits anywhere . The product came with two cuffs sizes Braun Exactfit 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor, My mom and Husband have medical condition which needs daily monitoring of blood pressure and pulse rate so will be really good to compare daily at home
Joanne P.
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Joanne P.
Was excited to try the braun blood pressure, it arrived neatly packed away . Inside its own zipped bag, for easy storage. You have 2 arm bands , so you and another person can keep track of your blood pressures. It also links up to an app that you can download to your phone. Which alerts you, incase you have issue while taking your blood pressure. Quick and easy to use. Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Claire D.
Braun ExactFit™ 5 Connect Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Claire D.
I was pleasantly surprised with the Braun Blood pressure monitor, it looks like a professional grade machine, it's has 2 arm cuffs with a small and large which is helpful and comes with a great little carry case which actually does fit everything in! I really like that it has 2 different user profiles you can save to and it stores up to 60 results with also the date and time the BP was taken.You can also connect via Bluetooth and the Braun App for further insights. It is so useful and I am thrilled that I was given the chance to receive & review! Overall very impressed and will be well used in my home! Instructions were clear and easy to follow and it was also easy to get it setup - literally in minutes!

Looking for your answer?