Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor

by Braun

Braun ExactFit™ 1 upper arm blood pressure monitor is easy to use and provides professional accuracy.

Clinically proven professional accuracy
Big, easy to read display
Simple, single button operation
Universal cuff size (22-42cm)
Stores last reading
Manual entry to monitor your blood pressure and track progress in the Braun Healthy Heart App

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor!
Kyri K.
Dartmouth, Devon
Great blood pressure monitor. Easy to set up and simple to use. The machine has large digital numbers so easy to read. Gives accurate blood pressure readings in no time.
Andrea K.
Preston, LANCASHIRE
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Andrea K.
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Andrea K.
I was happy to receive this for review as I’d been thinking about buying one for awhile . It is very easy to use , I found the instructions very clear and gives accurate readings . I have been using this machine every day since I received it . The only thing that I would change that has nothing to do with the blood pressure monitor itself as I was really happy with that is to give the machine it’s own storage bag so it can be stored outside the box it came in . I’ve been using this for almost a week now and will continue to use it . I think every household should have a blood pressure monitor in it . I would definitely recommend this Braun Exactfit 1 as it’s compact not bulky at all, very easy to use and very affordable . Thank you once again to @Influenster #influenster #BraunhealthcareUK #Braunhealthcare for sending me this to #review #complimentary #freeforreview #freeproduct
Katie F.
Newton Abbot, Devon
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Katie F.
I needed to take my blood pressure for a pill check to send to my doctors and this came at the perfect time. So easy to use, the arm band is for all sizes and I tried it 3 times to ensure I had an accurate read. Very impressed and so handy to have. Good price and great quality.
Nicola C.
Bournemouth, Dorset
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Nicola C.
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Nicola C.
I was given the opportunity by Influenster to review the Braun blood pressure machine which was gifted It’s a really nice product as you would expect from Braun comes well packaged and is a sleek design Soo easy to use and comes with the batteries which is great - everything you need is in the box A great overall product would definitely recommend
Fyza A.
Slough, Buckinghamshire
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Fyza A.
my mum has to check her blood pressure daily so I really wanted to see how quick and easy and user friendly this was to use considering I have never had to check my blood pressure before. The instructions were nice and easy to follow the kit was simple to use! it comes with 4 batteries included which meant you are good to go. there is a quick start up with one power heart button to press. first of all I knew the roll needed to be wrapped around the top part of my arm nice and snug. then plug the flexi long cord in to the device and press the heart button to start. straight away it expands around the arm and gives a quick tight squeeze at the end! and then it deflated comfortably back to normal and gave me my reading! the screen panel numbers are big and clear and are easy to understand and the manual which comes with it explains everything The cord is flexible and detaches so you can store it without worrying about buttons being pressed causing it to expand and I have also removed the batteries too to prevent this as well Myself and my husband would recommend this for quality of the product and for how easy it is to use and enjoy the screen on the device for being clear and simple and the size of the roll being big enough for fat arms and t he instructions on the roll explains which side should be used to wrap. We also compared this to a high street own brand version and would say it is slightly longer, so there is that if you are considering based on size etc I often wonder if my blood pressure fluctuates and is affected by my diet so I will keep using this on myself and my husband to monitor our health regularly and find this great and compact to check it with at home during these uncertain times and like the memory recall function as who ever remembers so I would also recommend getting this for my mum as a replacement for the current one she uses as the results are also easy to interpret
Hayley T.
Catterick Garrison, North Yorkshire
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Hayley T.
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Hayley T.
I got this Braun blood pressure monitor to try and I’m so glad I did. It’s not something I’ve thought about before but honestly it was so easy to use, literally plug and go. The reading is instant and really easy to operate plus it is compact for anyone needing to use regular it doesn’t take up much space and the instructions are straight forward. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a blood pressure monitor .
Tania P.
London, London
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Tania P.
My whole life I’ve had low blood pressure. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining! I’d rather have that than high, definitely. But the days I’m feeling low energy and headaches, when it’s even hard to wake up, are a pain! Now, with the Braun Exact Fit I can easily figure out if it really is my blood pressure playing tricks and what to do about it. It’s wonderful to have that kind of knowledge and I love how easy it is to use: simply strap the band, press a button and be still. Easy, efficient and on top, super small to store! I’m a convert and just want to rave about it! #Braunhealthcare #BraunExactFitUK #complimentary @BraunhealthcareUK @Influenster
Mona M.
Moncton, NB
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Mona M.
fantastic machine! very easy to use, you just need to press a button ☺️and you know your pulse and blood pressure.you can take it with you everywhere as it is really small. it is very accurate 👍very good value for money..I do recommend this!
Ruta C.
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Ruta C.
These stressful covid-19 years we all get much more stress than we got before. This home use device can have wifi and can be possible track your blood pressure on phone or other device, example, wireless watch for health and sports reasons. Product quality really good, but some technology improvements make it better!
Donna  D.
Birmingham, West Midlands
Braun ExactFit™ 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor uploaded by Donna  D.
I highly rate the Braun Blood Pressure Monitor - it’s easy to set up and easy to use. The display is very easy to read and also there is a guide in the the booklet to tell you if your reading is normal. I have been taking my readings daily to allow me to look into why my pressure was higher at times. The instructions are clear and easy to follow. The only negative thing is I had a few error readings. All in all of you are thinking of a blood pressure monitor then the ExactFit 1 is the perfect one to get!

Looking for your answer?