BY BRAUN

The Series 7 is the most advanced and premium shaver line from Braun, delivering an outmost performance. The unique Intelligent Sonic Technology with 10,000 micro vibrations helps capture more hair with every stroke for Braun s most thorough and comfortable shave. All Series 7 shavers combine the most advanced Technology and Design. On top, enjoy the convenience of Braun`s most advanced Cleaning Center: it automatically cleans, charges, lubricates and dries your shaver at the touch of a button. World`s only intelligent Sonic Technology with 10,000 micro vibrations per minute.3 shaving modes - Extra sensitive, Normal and Intensive modes for the different facial zones. Series 7 799cc features the automatic and simple 4 steps Clean & Renew System with FastClean. Wet & Dry functionality - usable under the shower with foam and gels. 799CC-6WD, Suitable for both wet & dry shave, Includes charging stand, Both mains & battery operated, 799CC-6WD. see more...

Rise C.
Williston, ND
My husband's razor. He loves being able to shave in the shower and I love that he doesn't leave his hairs around the sink. If you live with a beard, you know what I'm talking about. This is genius, I can't believe he didn't have this sooner.
Nolan C.
Duluth, MN
I was a bit weary when deciding to buy this, but I a glad I did. The wet and dry feature is amazing and very convenient. It was like taking two devices and combining the best features into one thing. It is very similar to other braun products, but for the price, it is worth it.
Ryan K.
This is a great overall electric shavers. Prior to this one I have went though a ton of razors. This has meet my expectations but cost more then I like to pay. I use it a couple times a week when I don't shave. Overall a good product and would recommend.
juan v.
although I not bought've had the pleasure of using my father is fabulous and leaves the skin without injury, I am aware of an offer to buy
Oral R.
This is a sweet product. I can use it in the car or just jump in the shower with it saving time.
It is very compact and the charge last a good time.