BY ORAL-B #65 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Kari G.
Melville , LA
Just got an will have to update review but Great product worked faster than I thought. Was comfortable to use and held a charge
Ashley W.
Both of my boys have this toothbrush and love it! It is gentle enough on their gums yet gets their teeth very clean and shiny.
Madison C.
Robbinsdale, MN
The vibration is very rough it feels like a sledge hammer. The app syncing is not that helpful since you hsve to open the app.
Kenzie M.
My dentist have always recommended these types of products because they are great for your gums and help against gingivitis.
Afrin K.
San Jose, CA
This is the best electric brush ever!! I just love it how clean it leaves my teeth and i don't need to brush for a long time.
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
Stays charged for DAYS. so good. Was hard to get used to how rough it was at first but now I can't imagine life without it.
Susan L.
Richmond, VA
I like the results I get with this electric toothbrush. Must more effective than a regular toothbrush and not too expensive
Katya G.
My teeth have never been whiter! It cleans so well and does the job and normal toothbrush couldn’t do! 10/10 recommend
Dio E.
Phoenix, AZ
I love using this brand, but always trying to find the replacement heads once i have bought them is always a mission!
Staci B.
Love it. Make my teeth feels extra clean. I love using this toothbrush. It cleans my gums and massages them as wellz

back