BY ORAL-B #69 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayani F.
West Palm Beach, FL
This toothbrush really gets into those places where a manual toothbrush wouldn't be able to get into. it's very powerful and lightweight.
Anayka S.

I do not taste, Replace very fast, is not effective and not use it again , costs money and is ineffective , the batteries are not lasting
Kamesha n.
Great toothbrush connects via Bluetooth to my phone and visually shows me the areas I am brushing to ensure that I get all areas covered.
María Eugenia C.
This one is so fast can even describe jajaja i love it and leaves my smile very shinny¡ i recommended if you don't have time to waist!
Erin S.
Liberty, SC
I really enjoy this toothbrush. It cleans super well and I will never go back to a manual toothbrush. It just doesn't clean as well.
Ashley W.
Latrobe
Best toothbrush I’ve ever owned. I won’t buy another brand. I’ve noticed a huge difference in my teeth. They feel clean all day long.
Olivia W.
Los Angeles, CA
I would recommend sonicare over this one - the brush head is too big for me to get into the tight spaces in the back of my molars.
Katie F.
Dunedin, FL
Very handy to help prevent cavitys and feels good in your mouth and battery lasts a long time before you have to charge it again
Nicole R.
This is a great product unfortunately I had to part from mine the top broke while traveling hope to reunite with another like it
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Just got an will have to update review but Great product worked faster than I thought. Was comfortable to use and held a charge