BY ORAL-B #69 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
ANGEL A.
BURBANK, CA
A great rotating brush sets this toothbrush apart from Sonicare. Although it is noisier and I feel my teeth get the same cleanliness with either brand
Selazong G.
North Las Vegas
I love my toothbrush. It is easy to charge and clean. I use it 2x a day. I think the new brushes are expensive but it seems all brands are expensive
Ashley M.
I love this electronic toothbrush! It vibrates to let you know when to switch sides! Definitely makes sure you get your teeth as clean as possible!
Ana L.
Seattle, WA
I had another brand before and now I'm really happy to have my Oral-b because i can feel the difference. It feels good to brush my teeth everyday!
Elizabeth S.
Chelsea, AL
I love this toothbrush. it works great and i have not had any problems with it in anyway. I am pleased with the product and have used it for years
Jess B.
RICHMOND, VA
I love this toothbrush! Charge lasts for over a week which is great when you accidentally forget your charger base at home when you are on vacay!
Laurie ๐Ÿ’š.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite toothbrush ever. Don't think I will ever go back to a manual toothbrush. My teeth feel and look cleaner than when using manual brush.
Luz O.
Nogales , AZ
I have Used other electric toothbrushes
but nothing can compare to
this one, this one is the best I think
It reaches everywhere and I love it
Infinidy F.
Summerville, SC
The bristles on the brush are quite smooth and gets rid of anything hidden in my teeth. This toothbrush is worth it and will continue to use.
Katherine M.
Lauderhill, FL
We went with this brand because it was on sale and now we had it for 7 years and not planning to get rid of it. Is practical and convenient