BY ORAL-B #74 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Angie W.
Berkeley , CA
Really gets to the nooks and crannies of your mouth, and keeps my teeth squeaky clean. My dentist has nothing to say, which I'm guessing is a good thing and a direct result of this toothbrush!
Letecia C.
West Palm Beach, FL

I love this toothbrush! My dentist recommended that I use an electric toothbrush instead of a regular one and what a difference! I will never go back to a manual brush ever again!
Ingrid S.
Chicago
I switched to electric brushes because I thought they've give me a better clean. I didn't notice a immense diffrence but there was some change. Some bristle stopped work though.
Rachel R.
Delray Beach, FL
I love my electric tooth brush! It works well, I've had it for about four or five years now and still works really great, maintains a charge well, and cleans my teeth great!
Quyen T.
San Jose, CA
This product helps you extremely clean your mouth. I feel like it can beat the bacteria between your teeth and give me a comfortable feeling that my mouth be cleaned.
Jamilyn H.
Sebring, FL
This is amazing it’s so gentle and amazing works wonders on your teeth and gums! It makes them so white is crazy!
Dominga C.
Jacksonville, NC
I love how little the brush head is it gets behind everything perfect, I would recommend this to any one who is looking for the tooth brush to get the job done
Jenny K.
Long Beach, CA
Meh. I'd rather stick to my sonic care toothbrush. Way better and leaves my teeth feeling more clean. Just buy the better toothbrush
Don't waste urban money
Melissa G.
Los Angeles, California
I only use Oral B electric toothbrushes. I feel they are far better than sonicare. Love the way my mouth feels after brushing my teeth with this toothbrush.
Jeannette P.
Fayetteville, NC
Simple and easy to use electric toothbrush. I have tried a few before and this is my favorite. It spins and cleans in between each molar getting all the hard to reach places and keeping your mouth fresher for longer without breath mints and or gum