BY ORAL-B #96 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marie M.
Hatboro, PA
I use a Braun Oral- B Trizone 1000 Professional toothbrush. I enjoy the ease of brushing with the electric brush. Our dentist recommended it and I have been very pleased. It give me a fresh clean feeling in my mouth. I certainly will never be without an electric toothbrush.
Dawn W.
Wayne, NJ
I have used this for several years. It works very well and the charge lasts awhile before you have to place it on the charger to recharge. I do wish all of them hand smaller brush heads and it is very hard to get behind the teeth when you have a small/ narrow jaw
Anya G.
San Francisco, CA
After trying this one you will never go back to a manual brush. It saves you time and effort and does a much better job than the mannual kind. Leaves your teeth clean and shiny!
Manda M.
Torrington, CT
This toothbrush is great! For someone with sensitive teeth it is gentle enough that it isn't so intense! I would recommend this to anyone and will definitely purchase again!
Kasey B.
Morristown, TN
My dentist recommended this electric toothbrush to me. I love it. My overall oral care has increased tremendously! I use this product at least twice a day. Very effective, I highly recommend this to others!
Woodlyn B.
I use this tooth brush now! I have braces and it works very well I use this at night time and my hand tooth brush In the mornings to get every place if that makes sense
Lindsay S.
Philadelphia, PA
I really like this toothbrush, I feel that it really leaves my mouth feeling clean enough versus using a manual toothbrush. I also feel that I can adequately clean my teeth from every angle with this toothbrush.
Natalie H.
I highly recommend this electric toothbrush. In just a few weeks, I noticed that my teeth look healthier and whiter.  it clears plaque from my teeth better than other brands. The only thing I would say is it may be a little too rough on the gums, but otherwise this a great toothbrush!
Nicole V.
Johnson City, NY
My teeth just feel cleaner using an electric brush, it feels like I went to the dentist for a cleaning every time I use it. Got it as a gift and am so happy with the product, it exceeded my expectations!
Jeannette C.
Newfield, NJ
I e had many electric toothbrushes. They average from $10-$200.00. I've had them all. Braun has proven to be my favorite. The brush has a soft movement. It cleanses well. The battery lasts awhile.