BY ORAL-B #70 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara P.
I will never go back to using a manual tooth brush. never. Using an electric brush feels strange at first and takes a little getting use to using. It lights up when you are pushing to hard and vibrates so you know when to change positions in your mouth!
Yrina T.
York, PA
Not sure what I was doing brushing my teeth manually for so long. Use this twice a day, and the battery lasts pretty long. This went way beyond my expectations, get ready to feel the cleanest teeth ever. Got them at a great 2 for 1 deal at Target.com
Hannah M.
Unfortunately I just replaced mine with a different one but I bought mine at Target a few years ago and it gave me great results for brighter and cleaner teeth! The bristle action worked to really give me that exceptionally fresh feel!
Skylar S.
PLANO, TX
My favorite toothbrush I have ever owned. It is powerful, but quiet. My dentist praises me for never having a cavity, but in reality this toothbrush is to blame for my dental praise. This toothbrush is incomparable to any other!
Denise C.
Marietta, GA
Stylishly packaged, nicely designed so that it's easy to hold and it looks modern and fresh on my counter. Plus this electric toothbrush really cleans well leaving your teeth fresh & clean. I always forget to recharge mine in advance, thankfully it charges fast!i highly recommend this eclectic toothbrush.
Anna S.
I had a Oral-b electric toothbrush and I loved it. It made my teeth feel extra clean. I think that this product is great. I brush my teeth every morning and night and sometimes in the middle of the day and electric toothbrushes are always my go to. I would definitley but this product again.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Best electronic toothbrush on the market. Mouth and teeth feel clean and refreshed after each brushing, I purchased my brush at Stop and Shop. I've been using for years. I would recommend to others for sure!
Kara D.
I liked this cleaner - but it's not as effective as sonic care. I do not recommend this brush - it's small and the brushes don't last long. I bought it at costco. The sonic care was a much better feeling of clean. I do not recommend this product- I think there are better ones out there.
Abigail T.
This tooth brush has really improved my oral health. I have used two of the Bruan Oral-B electric tooth brushes and they have both worked really well. They have a strong brush and an improvement over regular tooth brushes. I would buy it again and have bought many replacement heads.
Katja  C.
Fullerton, CA
I love this toothbrush! I will never switch back to a manual toothbrush ever again. The spinning head allows for a deeper clean and clears away more plaque than a regular toothbrush. Teeth also stay clean for longer after brushing. Leaves mouth feeling extremely clean and fresh.