BY ORAL-B #70 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsey N.
Clinton, IA
This is a great toothbrush and definitely cleans my teeth better than a standard toothbrush. It's nothing too fancy but it does the job well and I would recommend it if you're looking for an affordable electric toothbrush.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I was recommended this toothbrush by a friend who went to the dentist and had the dentist tell him that electric toothbrushes are proven to reduce the number of cavities. I'm happy to say that after 4 years of using this brush, I haven't gotten any new cavities since! Brushing with the electric brush always leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. I also love the timer feature on this brush that vibrates every 30 seconds and triple vibrates after 2 minutes, so you know when to switch brushing quadrants and when you're done brushing!
JaKayla K.
The Braun Professional Care Electric Toothbrush is very good. It rotates around really well to get in between the creases of each tooth. It also massages the gums. I wouldn't recommend it if you have sensitive gums because they may become more irritated. Other than that this electric toothbrush is a very good choice if you ever think about purchasing it.
Dagny K.
This toothbrush is such a great value for the money! I have been purchasing these toothbrushes for over a decade now. They last and last and have shown many improvements over the years to the design and quality. I love the new color options, the vibrating timer indicator, and the flashing battery lights that let me know when it's time to charge up!
Alexis P.
Lubbock
This tooth brush is similar to sonicare. I put a three because I used it a long time ago and I liked it but I got a sonicare for a gift and love it. So I'm torn because this one is similar to my sonicare but it's not as expensive. So if you don't want to spend your whole wallet on one tooth brush then I would go with this one to start out with.
Lauren B.
North Adams, MA
My husband originally bought this tooth brush for me after our wedding. I hadn't used an electric one before so I was doubtful I would like it. However, since using it, I e only had one issue with my previously terrible teeth and beyond that single incident, no cavities! I love that it lets me be lazy while brushing my teeth...minimum movement!
Amy F.
I love how clean my teeth feel. My breath has never been fresher! However this brush is prone to getting a yellowish buildup on its charging stand. Not too big a deal if you clean it regularly, but definitely not a brush to hand off to your typical teenaged boy to never clean. Once it's builds up, it's darn near impossible to get rid of completely.
Amber B.
gentle yet effective. I like the size of this brush and the way it oscillated back and fourth. I used this as my everyday toothbrush morning and night and never felt like the power was too much for my mouth. I would buy it again if the current one i have, that i received as a gift broke. this toothbrush is great!
Carly P.
Fairhaven, MA
I am not a fan of this Oral B toothbrush. It is very loud when used and it is too harsh on my teeth and gums. Compared to other electric toothbrushes, it does not perform well. Although it is slightly less expensive, you get what you pay for and I won't be purchasing this again.
Courtney A.
Verona, PA
Expensive but worth it. The charge on it lasts a long time. It feels like I've left the dentist after using it! I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a sleek look for their toothbrushes, it's easy to use, easy to keep charged and east to store. I love it!