BY ORAL-B

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Lauryn B.
York
Amazing and it is super good value it has an amazing battery that lasts for a long time and it is a great way to get your teeth done
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
t's very good; it's much better than the normal teeth brush; charge lasts and I can use it twice a day about one week on a charge
Carolina G.
Tucson, AZ
Is perfect for the dental care, the gums and the the tooth. Easy for use and professional to be clean. It is my favorite brand
Nicole G.
Love my electric toothbrush, I used to only ever use a manual. But since making the change it definitely make a difference
Sam Q.
stratford
Didn’t enjoy at all. Broke within a week of owning it. Would not recommend. If anything go for the more expensive line.
Poppy R.
This is easy to use when I'm tired in the mornings and before I go to bed and leaves my mouth feeling incredibly clean.
Sophie F.
Worked really well. I used it so much I had to buy a couple new heads for it but overall very happy with the product.
KAY⚘ B.
The electric toothbrush has a big impact in my life.It clearly removes plaque and leaves you with a refreshed mouth.
Taylor M.
Ontario
I love this tooth brush very powerful and cleaned everywhere! But sadly I dropped it and it doesn't work anymore!
Nicola S.
cagliari
It clean very well, it is gentle and with the right amount of power for cleaning your tooth without hurting you

Amazon