BY ORAL-B #70 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
horley
it is so much easier with an electric toothbrush. Works perfectly and it takes less time then with a normal manual toothbrush
Is quite pricey but worth it
Kendra H.
I love having an electric toothbrush but my packaging said 18 hrs battery life and I got to charge it all the time cause it always dies on me mid brush.
Caroline W.
Frankley, Birmingham
My teeth and mouth feel so clean and my teeth feel so smooth and my teeth look so much cleaner I would never go back to a manual toothbrush ever again
D D.
Essex
I love my toothbrush, I’ve had this for two years ands always been trust worthy. It’s lasted and never let me down. My teeth have never looked better!
scarlett r.
smethwick
Very good, cleans teeth effortlessly and easy to use. I use this everyday day, the changing brush heads means it can be used by the whole family.
Amy C.
Great toothbrush to use gets right into every space you need too and you can tell after you have used it your teeth feel clean and look white.
Daniela Q.
Terrebonne
Love it I'm using it since 2-3 years and I haven't change it and don't plan too !! It's a great brand but it takes a lot of time to charge
Micaela I.
Preffff for my teeth, really love it and i buy it all da time awesomd asmd of couse you knos im cool as dis colgate demis huevos jejejeje
Lauryn B.
York
Amazing and it is super good value it has an amazing battery that lasts for a long time and it is a great way to get your teeth done
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
t's very good; it's much better than the normal teeth brush; charge lasts and I can use it twice a day about one week on a charge