BY ORAL-B #74 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jordon C.
Love my toothbrush! Leaves my teeth/mouth feeling very fresh and clean. This brush was a good price for its effectiveness. Battery lasts about a week and charges in a few hours.
Marsha S.
Zoetermeer
This one is the best. I think its still pricey but it works and the cheaper ones doesnt do the work what it says it will do. I can use it very often after i have charged it. I would definitely recommend this.
@Qveenholly
Every time I brush my teeth they feel so clean! My whole life I always used a manual tooth brush and I was then bought this and am so happy with how my teeth look and feel! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for an electric toothbrush
Mrrrr G.
Love this and been using it a long time! Does the job and gives me amazing results. Highly recommend to anyone. Been using it since I was younger and it will continue to be a staple in my household for years to come! Amazing!
Rachel H.
Having an electric toothbrush has made my teeth much more clean than if I used a manual tooth brush I definitely recommend everyone to get an electric toothbrush because once you get one you don't want to go back.
Lindsay s.
beirut, achkout
one of the best line product, use it for years!, make my tooth clean, white and freshly, isn't expensive, I recommended it to all my friends, followers and family!
Wai C.
Bellevue, NE
I use to always have plaque. Since using this toothbrush I no longer have that issue.
I do use it only at night and use a regular one in the day as I read too much polishing might remove some enamel... so I err on the side of caution. I find it works out fine anyway. Still no plaque and my teeth feel clean.
anon t.
This electric toothbrush is definetly one of the best out there it met all of my expectations as it provides a deep clean feeling. Some pros and cons are that it is quick to charge but it does run out of battery quite alot. I would buy the product again fora friend or family member.
Natalie R.
Winnipeg, MB
It did the perfect job at making sure i got every last bit. It worked well and was easy to use. Nice shape so easy to grip. works much better and easier then your typical manual brush. scubbed everythign without being to rough! i would recomment this brush
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
Love this brush. I was a devotee of another popular brush until I gave this a try. It's small and has multiple settings that work well even on my young children.