BY ORAL-B

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Altoona, IA
Felt like my toothbrush lasted forever! The bristles didn't hurt my teeth, and didn't my gums bleed!
Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great travel toothbrush. I use it all the time, keep it in my travel bags and it's quite affordable.
Amanda L.
Belton, TX
This is a good electric brush I like it better than a manual brush. I love oral b. Highly recommend
Patty S.
Cordova, AL
Love this toothbrush, cleans your teeth with not much effort from you. Would recommend to others.
Adam L.
Good brush. But not as good or effective as the sonic are. Doesn't last as long as the sonicare
Carson K.
Florence, SC
Great toothbrush and does a great job getting the job done. Love the fresh feeling it gives me.
Angelina B.
Hauppauge, NY
Amazing! I ordered this off amazon for got 2 heads for my boyfriend and I and we love it
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
I have this toothbrush and is awesome for my teeth and i always use this its perfect
Terrianne B.
Love it, works really well but you have to get the hang of it, I have at times gone to a manual brush to make sure I get all my teeth as this just didn't get in there to well and if u open your mouth wide to brush the back which you have to then toothpaste is more like a face mask then in your mouth, however it is good and I will still use, it just didn't work like the ads on tv
Tori H.
Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
I love my electric toothbrush. It works much better than a manual toothbrush and really improved my oral hygiene. I have had mine about three years so I am probably due an upgrade soon. I would highly recommend this product to other people!