BY ORAL-B #69 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jaimee P.
Marlton, NJ
I love an electric toothbrush and the feeling after I'm done brushing. My mouth feels fresh and super duper clean!
Emily S.
Stony Brook, NY
This is my favorite electric toothbrush. It sits on the charger when I am not using it so it is easy to store.
Sydney T.
I love this toothbrush so much. It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than using a regular manual toothbrush.
Joslyn R.
Really good when it working but the battery dies fast and it doesn't feel like it's actually cleaning my teeth.
Hanna Y.
Charleston, SC
This seriously cleans teeth extremely well. It really works at cleaning deeper than just a normal toothbrush.
Keila B.
Ford City, PA
This toothbrush works really well and it cleans my teeth very well. This is my favorite toothbrush to use.
Melissa L.
Belle Glade, FL
This Electric toothbrush was amazing. It had very good power. Made brushing my teeth really easy and fast.
melainie k.
East tawas, MI
I will never use a manual toothbrush again. I bought one for each family member for christmas! We love it!
Tara B.
Cedartown, GA
This works amazing! Pretty affordable my teeth feel so clean after this! It helps with bad breath also
Alicia C.
San Bernardino, CA
Great travel toothbrush. I use it all the time, keep it in my travel bags and it's quite affordable.