Braun D20.513 Braun Oral-b Trizone 1000 Professional Care Electric Toothbrush

by Oral-B

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque.

How do people like this? I am looking for a more affordable electric toothbrush.
Start your review of Braun D20.513 Braun Oral-b Trizone 1000 Professional Care Electric Toothbrush!
3 years ago
Love it. Make my teeth feels extra clean. I love using this toothbrush. It cleans my gums and massages them as wellz
3 years agoCincinnati, OH
I really like the electric toothbrush and I feel it cleans my teeth really well. I like the charging station as well.
3 years agoMarlton, NJ
I love an electric toothbrush and the feeling after I'm done brushing. My mouth feels fresh and super duper clean!
2 years agoSebring, FL
This is amazing it’s so gentle and amazing works wonders on your teeth and gums! It makes them so white is crazy!
3 years ago
I love this toothbrush so much. It makes my teeth feel so much cleaner than using a regular manual toothbrush.
3 years ago
Really good when it working but the battery dies fast and it doesn't feel like it's actually cleaning my teeth.
3 years agoJersey city, NJ
This is my favorite electric toothbrush. It sits on the charger when I am not using it so it is easy to store.
3 years agoCharleston, SC
This seriously cleans teeth extremely well. It really works at cleaning deeper than just a normal toothbrush.
3 years agoEast tawas, MI
I will never use a manual toothbrush again. I bought one for each family member for christmas! We love it!
3 years agoMorrisville, NC
Prefer it to the manual toothbrush, definitely. I have used it for over 3 years, and it still goes strong.