BY ORAL-B #70 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
I did not believe when people said they felt a difference in results between traditional and electric toothbrushes - but wow, is it noticeable! Your teeth just feel so clean, and it's so easy to make sure you brush for the right amount of time (and that you do it evenly) because of the built in timer. The vibrating sensation is definitely a little weird the first time you try it, but you quickly get used to it.
This is the only electric toothbrush I've tried because I've had no reason to switch away, so I'm not sure if there are better ones out there, but I have absolutely no complaints about this one. I don't even have to charge very often - I like to keep mine off the dock, but you could always keep it docked too. I love my oral-b and would highly recommend it!
TAMARA S.
The previous version  I had of this toothbrush lasted five year until the battery didn't charge well.  I used to have gum disease and needed deep cleaning.  I couldn't afford it so my dentist set up cleaning every 3 months and encouraged me to buy this brand of toothbrush.  My teeth and gums improved until now the hygienists exclaim how devoted I must be to flossing.   Bwahahaha.  I don't ever floss.  I just use this toothbrush.
VIC K.
I’ve used this toothbrush for over a year and I love it! It stays charged for about a week! The replaceable heads are not very expensive. My dentist recommended this toothbrush to me and I’m so glad that they did!
Veronica S.
I absolutely love my electric toothbrush! I feel so much cleaner after using this compared to traditional toothbrushes. The charge lasts for a couple weeks. I highly recommend this product
Cali F.
This is my first electric toothbrush, and I love it. It cleans my teeth better than manually brushing. It also has a timer that indicates when to brush each quadrant if the mouth.
Britney C.
I have always thought that all electric toothbrushes were created equally. Boy was I wrong! This thing does a great job cleaning plaque in hard to reach places. My teeth feel like I just visited the dentist.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
This toothbrush is great- it really cleans my teeth and cleans my gums really nicely. It lasts a really long time- I just change the brush about every three months!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
My husband and I bought these for ourselves and there wonderful!!!! We bought ours at our dental office and it was fair priced,specially for all it does and makes your mouth feel wonderful and clean like you were just at the dentist in your own home. I just used mine this morning and couldn't go with out it!!! Definitely go buy it!!!!!!
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
I have had this toothbrush for over a year. It is very powerful and the battery lasts a long time (over 2 weeks). It does its job effectively. It has a nice rubber handle, and easy to use. A toothbrush is meant to clean your team and gums and thats exactly what this does!
Sara K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I had one of these and loved it but unfortunately I lost it moving and haven't been able to replace it. Great product and worked wonders to help me get a deeper clean on my teeth than a manual could do for me.