BY ORAL-B #9 in Electric Toothbrushes

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
I did not believe when people said they felt a difference in results between traditional and electric toothbrushes - but wow, is it noticeable! Your teeth just feel so clean, and it's so easy to make sure you brush for the right amount of time (and that you do it evenly) because of the built in timer. The vibrating sensation is definitely a little weird the first time you try it, but you quickly get used to it.
This is the only electric toothbrush I've tried because I've had no reason to switch away, so I'm not sure if there are better ones out there, but I have absolutely no complaints about this one. I don't even have to charge very often - I like to keep mine off the dock, but you could always keep it docked too. I love my oral-b and would highly recommend it!
TAMARA S.
The previous version  I had of this toothbrush lasted five year until the battery didn't charge well.  I used to have gum disease and needed deep cleaning.  I couldn't afford it so my dentist set up cleaning every 3 months and encouraged me to buy this brand of toothbrush.  My teeth and gums improved until now the hygienists exclaim how devoted I must be to flossing.   Bwahahaha.  I don't ever floss.  I just use this toothbrush.
VIC K.
I’ve used this toothbrush for over a year and I love it! It stays charged for about a week! The replaceable heads are not very expensive. My dentist recommended this toothbrush to me and I’m so glad that they did!
Veronica S.
I absolutely love my electric toothbrush! I feel so much cleaner after using this compared to traditional toothbrushes. The charge lasts for a couple weeks. I highly recommend this product
Cali F.
This is my first electric toothbrush, and I love it. It cleans my teeth better than manually brushing. It also has a timer that indicates when to brush each quadrant if the mouth.
Rebecca W.
New Haven, CT
This toothbrush is great- it really cleans my teeth and cleans my gums really nicely. It lasts a really long time- I just change the brush about every three months!
Samantha H.
Maple Valley, WA
Keeps my teeth super clean! Scrubs off all the yucky plack. I will admit the price is very high, but I have really enjoyed having it. I got it at Costco for about $100 I believe. I have enjoyed having it.
Olivia F.
Loves Park, IL
I'm in love with this too brush. My dentist recommended it. And I'll never go back to a regular brush I feel like I actually cleans and I know there getting clean . Money is worth it .
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I was recommended this toothbrush by a friend who went to the dentist and had the dentist tell him that electric toothbrushes are proven to reduce the number of cavities. I'm happy to say that after 4 years of using this brush, I haven't gotten any new cavities since! Brushing with the electric brush always leaves my mouth feeling extra clean. I also love the timer feature on this brush that vibrates every 30 seconds and triple vibrates after 2 minutes, so you know when to switch brushing quadrants and when you're done brushing!
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
My husband and I bought these for ourselves and there wonderful!!!! We bought ours at our dental office and it was fair priced,specially for all it does and makes your mouth feel wonderful and clean like you were just at the dentist in your own home. I just used mine this morning and couldn't go with out it!!! Definitely go buy it!!!!!!