Braun D16.523 Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head uploaded by Alisha G.

BY ORAL-B #30 in Electric Toothbrushes

High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush. Head: surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. see more...

Buy on Amazon
dam m.
Santa Clarita, CA
I have been using an Braun toothbrush for years now, but I was using the brush head that had the small, round head. This new brush head works much better. I noticed with the old brush head that my teeth felt much cleaner than when brushing with a old fashioned toothbrush. These new heads are even a step above that. The only draw back is they are much larger and are quite a mouthful. But they work well so it is worth the trade off. As for the rechargeable handle, it is the basic handle with an on/off switch so not much to say about it. It works well and the charge lasts a week or more.
Judy P.
Holly, MI
I picked up this toothbrush at my shopping club. The price was right, not cheap, but middle of the road. I am very impressed with the smaller round head that allows you to concentrate on each tooth, and it gets in between better than the conventional electric toothbrush. The pack has two, so I won't need one for a while, but will definitely buy this again.
Helene R.
San Simeon, CA
This electric toothbrush is the best thing you can do for your teeth and gums. I got mine at Costco and it has been amazing. It is able to get into those hard to reach places, and has a way of telling you how long to stay at each quadrant of your mouth. My family uses this 2x a day everyday. I tell you this is a great investment for sure!
Jessica T.
This was my first electric toothbrush. I thought the toothbrush did okay for the needs I had, but my dental office started selling a higher end toothbrush that i bought as a replacement. This one and the name brand are very close in quality. I recommend this if you do not want to spend an outrageous amount on an electric toothbrush.
Leigh R.
These were recommended to me by the dental tech at one of my cleanings. It seemed to work well enough, nothing miraculous but better than a manual toothbrush. My husband never really took to using the electric brush though and when the charger for this went missing I decided to go with a Sonicare toothbrush instead.
Jim H.
Portland, TN
lasts a long time and is really good when used properly at keeping
your whole mouth clean and fresh. the replacement heads are a little
tough to change out but considering you aren't throwing away whole
toothbrushes only small plastic heads I feel better about at least this choice
not adding too much to the landfils
April H.
I bought this set after having an awful dentist visit. It has forever changed brushing my teeth. It gives you the dentist clean every time you use it. I am in love with it and wouldn't trade it for anything. The set I bought was $45 and for two which is so freakin affordable. I would recommend it to everyone!
Lucy E.
Austin, TX
I actually enjoy brushing my teeth when I brush my teeth with this product it is a lot of fun and I really like it it keeps my teeth clean and it got rid of a lot of staining which is exactly what I was looking for my dentist recommended this for me so it obviously is worth the money.
Danielle B.
Whiteriver, AZ
Great toothbrush for an fresh clean feel morning and night. My toothbrush had lasted four years from Bed, Bath, and Beyond and is still holding charge great. If it does wear out, I will definitely go with Braun again. The only thing I would change is e price of the replacement heads.
Cassidy H.
I got this toothbrush for free when I got my braces on so I can't really comment about the price. I think that it works well and is easy to charge. It has a great battery life and I usually plug it in about once a week just to make sure it doesn't die while I am brushing my teeth.