Braun D16.523 Braun Oral-B Professional Care 500 Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head uploaded by Alisha G.

BY ORAL-B #44 in Electric Toothbrushes

High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush. Head: surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mimi F.
This electric toothbrush is like having your teeth cleaned by the hygienist at your dental office. A little pricey, but worthy it. I would definitely recommend this one.
Maria C.
Tampa , fl
must say such an easier brush and deeper brush as well .as far as tongue cleaning i would prefer a wider head but still amazing .this is easy to find perhaps in your local store . i use mine every day my mouth feels so much cleaner . i would buy this again .
Amanda K.
Orlando, FL
I highly recommend getting an electric toothbrush! My mom is a dental hygienist, and bought me this one. It's really easy to get the teeth all the way in the back. Mine you can charge so you don't waste money on batteries.
Christine M.
Manassas, VA
I was recommended to use this toothbrush by my dentist. It works really well and is so gentle on the teeth. It helps reach the back teeth you have a hard time getting with a standard toothbrush. I totally love it and would recommend. :)
Nicole G.
Newport, OR
Pretty sure this is the same one I use but mine is an older model. I've had it for like 10 years. My mom purchased it at Costco and I love it. I use it about 3 times a week for a nice deep teeth cleaning.
Helene R.
San Simeon, CA
This electric toothbrush is the best thing you can do for your teeth and gums. I got mine at Costco and it has been amazing. It is able to get into those hard to reach places, and has a way of telling you how long to stay at each quadrant of your mouth. My family uses this 2x a day everyday. I tell you this is a great investment for sure!
Jessica T.
This was my first electric toothbrush. I thought the toothbrush did okay for the needs I had, but my dental office started selling a higher end toothbrush that i bought as a replacement. This one and the name brand are very close in quality. I recommend this if you do not want to spend an outrageous amount on an electric toothbrush.
April H.
I bought this set after having an awful dentist visit. It has forever changed brushing my teeth. It gives you the dentist clean every time you use it. I am in love with it and wouldn't trade it for anything. The set I bought was $45 and for two which is so freakin affordable. I would recommend it to everyone!
Leigh R.
These were recommended to me by the dental tech at one of my cleanings. It seemed to work well enough, nothing miraculous but better than a manual toothbrush. My husband never really took to using the electric brush though and when the charger for this went missing I decided to go with a Sonicare toothbrush instead.
Cassidy H.
I got this toothbrush for free when I got my braces on so I can't really comment about the price. I think that it works well and is easy to charge. It has a great battery life and I usually plug it in about once a week just to make sure it doesn't die while I am brushing my teeth.