Braun D16.513 Braun Oral-b Trizone 600 Professional Care Electric Toothbrush uploaded by Nane F.

BY ORAL-B

TriZone has Triple Zone brush technology. Power tip for hard to reach back teeth. Manual like stationary brisltes thoroughly cleans tooth surfaces. Wide sweeping bristles fo interdental cleaning. Two lebel tufting enables manual-like feel with power performance. Pulsates 40,000 times per minute to break up plaque. see more...

TANNAZ S.
Carlsbad , CA
Review for: Braun D16.513 Braun Oral-b Trizone 600 Professional Care Electric Toothbrush, 220 Volts more...
Love oral b electric tooth brushes, it’s the only brand I buy and it’s been great so far. Cleans really well and very deep, you’ll definitely be able to tell your teeth feel cleaner even after the 1st week definitely recommend it!!!
Lauren I.
Neptune, NJ
I don’t really enjoy using an electric toothbrush. The water always seems to spray out onto my face and it’s not very neat. Plus you have to constantly buy the little attachments!
Caitlyn G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
This toothbrush was really good about getting the hard to brush places in my mouth. It was effective and worth the buy. I purchased this at Walmart. I highly recommend
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I give this toothbrush five stars because it works as well as the sonics while not costing near as much. It has the same effect with a much more kid friendly effect.
Brandy W.
If you do not have an electric toothbrush by all means do you need to invest the one you don't have to have the most expensive electric toothbrush if I'm not mistaken 5th D is the most reasonable that they haven't generally it's on sale for 2999 through oral be the reason I say this is because the 1 thing I found much better than a manual toothbrush is you can almost be lazy because the vibration In the bristles do the work for you especially when it comes to your gum line once you place the tooth brush at your gum line of course as we know most dentist will tell us most toothpaste commercials in toothbrush commercials will let us know that food and bacteria gets caught underneath the gum line so once you place that toothbrush at the gum line and move the tooth brush along with a vibration and rotating brushes you tend to get a better brush at the gum line which is awesome
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I liked this product. I used it for about a year before I bought a Sonicare. It's easy to use and affordable. It stands up to 2-3 times a day use. It's effective if you do not have dental issues. I had to buy a Sonicare due to some back tooth issue. But I still liked this brush.
Kassiah P.
I got this when I had braces.  It is a great product that reaches the hard to reach spots!  It also manipulates the plaque buildup very well so you aren't left with yellow stains when you get your braces off.  It was a pretty penny but worth the expense.  I still use mine now and I get refills for it about twice a year.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
This is honestly one of my favorite brands. I enjoy all of their product but especially the electric toothbrushes. I believe they clean teeth perfectly and help keep my oral health. I always recommend these and will continue to purchase this product.
Kathleen O.
Oceanside, CA
I love my Oral B toothbrush.  The brush head is small enough that I can get it into all areas of my mouth and it doesn't make a splattery mess like some other electric toothbrushes.  I like that is uses a timer for each section of my mouth so that I know I am getting an even clean.
Holden W.
This tooth brush works great! I love the feature where it turns off after two minutes so you know you’ve been brushing long enough. Mine has lasted a long time but if it did break I would replace it. I would recommend it to other people.