Braun D12.523 Braun Oral-B Vitality Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head uploaded by Beth A.Braun D12.523 Braun Oral-B Vitality Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head uploaded by Ariel G.Braun D12.523 Braun Oral-B Vitality Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head uploaded by Marlene C.

BY ORAL-B #4 in Electric Toothbrushes

High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush.head: surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. see more...

Megan M.
I got this since I have braces. It’s great and has kept my teethe so much better. It gets all the places and is gentle enough for my braces to handle. This is great and works super well and I would for sure recommend getting it
Fatima L.
richmond
It's an electric tooth brush! It's good and all! Not something from a different world but it's sure does it's job! That I must say :) It's not too expensive nor is it 2-5$ but teeth are important! So keep em white
Lindsay N.
Olathe, KS
Great product,  does what it says it will....it cleans your teeth.  It's nothing crazy and we are not reinventing the wheel but it does what it says it will.  Nothing bad to at l say other than it's a bit pricy but it's not at the top of the line so it's still affordable
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not a Soniccare toothbrush. But it's less expensive and also works. If you have a choice, get the better one; the Phillips. I got mine at Target, but you can get deals on them at Costco and BJs if you look. Every dentist recommends the Soniccare and there is definitely a reason.
Brandy T.
Olive Branch
My dentist recommended this toothbrush and I'm so glad he did. I love it! My teeth feel clean and I feel like how it rotates...I feel like it is getting all of my teeth clean. I have had the same toothbrush for years, we just replace the head as it wears out.
Randilyn D.
Herriman, UT
Great cheaper version of toothbrush and the refills are affordable as well. Works well on my teeth and has lasted me for 4 years so far without dying on me or breaking. Very satisfied with this splurge and would buy again for a gift or a second brush for me.
Kennedy K.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
Stefanie M.
Alden, NY
I liked this toothbrush when I had it. The only con I have against this toothbrush was that i found mold inside the toothbrush head and where it connects to the charger. Grossed me out. I’m sure with the moisture this happens often.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I found this product to be amazing! I don’t have to do much work with it and it gets all spots of my teeth. There’s never been a trace of plaque or food after I’m done using this! I’d definitely recommend it to others.
caitlin d.
Fort Worth
These toothbrushes are amazing everybody in my household uses them because they're cheap and they do the job definitely recommend cleans teeth like never before it's definitely more affordable then Sonicare something
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Who uses this and likes it?