Braun D12.523 Braun Oral-B Vitality Professional Care Electric Toothbrush with Extra Head

BY ORAL-B #51 in Electric Toothbrushes

High speed oscillating/rotating motion to clean better than a manual toothbrush.head: surround each tooth for cleaner teeth and healthier gums. see more...

Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
It's not a Soniccare toothbrush. But it's less expensive and also works. If you have a choice, get the better one; the Phillips. I got mine at Target, but you can get deals on them at Costco and BJs if you look. Every dentist recommends the Soniccare and there is definitely a reason.
Laura W.
Arden, NC
I bought this back in January 2016 as encouraged by my dental hygienist. I haven’t looked back! I really like the timer feature which makes it easy to make sure I get my two minutes in. It works really well, and I’ve been impressed with its longevity.
Jena B.
Everyone in my house but first an electric toothbrush over a regular one. I just feel like they clean your teeth a lot better. And this brand in particular I prefer because the bristles don't fall out as easily as some other brands do.
Trinity j.
Franklin, PA
I found this product to be amazing! I don’t have to do much work with it and it gets all spots of my teeth. There’s never been a trace of plaque or food after I’m done using this! I’d definitely recommend it to others.
Maria c.
connersville
It works really good, my theet feel realy good. The pros can be that cleans every single part of your mouth and the cons that it’s expensive. I used every day after every meal. I recommended to everyone that can purchase.
Lindsay N.
Lenexa, KS
Great product,  does what it says it will....it cleans your teeth.  It's nothing crazy and we are not reinventing the wheel but it does what it says it will.  Nothing bad to at l say other than it's a bit pricy but it's not at the top of the line so it's still affordable
Fatima L.
richmond
It's an electric tooth brush! It's good and all! Not something from a different world but it's sure does it's job! That I must say :) It's not too expensive nor is it 2-5$ but teeth are important! So keep em white
Monica L.
Union, NJ
I have no idea how I brushed my teeth before my Oral B! I bought this cause my dentist recommended I get an electric tooth brush, and this was a great investment. I was able to purchase this using a coupon, and it was one of the best purchases I've made. It cleans so well, that I almost don't really need to think about how to brush my teeth. It has a timer so I hit every quadrant equally, and gets the tough plaque my manual tooth brush could never get. Highly recommend!
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
I love this electric toothbrush. The price is very reasonable. I love how clean my mouth feels after brushing my teeth now. It has a 2 minute timer so I know I’m brushing the correct amount of time. The battery lasts about a week or so one one charge. It has a small charger so doesn’t take up a lot of space either when you need to charge it.
Maureen K.
Las Vegas, NV
Awesome product!  My dentist approves, and it's the second Oral B electric toothbrush I've used.  I would definitely recommend this for teens and adults.  The cleaning power makes my mouth feel fresh and clean every time.the only con is that the replacement brushes can be a bit prices, depending on where you shop.
Diannah S.
How well would you say this cleans your teeth, on a scale of 1-10?
Jaden S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Who uses this and likes it?
Roxanna M.