BY BRAUN

The Braun cruZer6 beard & head is Braun s most powerful tool for styling your beard and head exactly the way you want. Boasting a dual battery system for powerful trimming, the cruZer6 beard & head also features remarkably long battery life. It comes with two adjustable click & lock trimming combs that let you trim and clip up to 12 different lengths , making it remarkably easy to go from a neatly trimmed full beard to subtle designer stubble. Braun s most powerful beard trimmer Powerful dual battery system that adjusts to tough beard conditions for an even trim Ultra sharp stainless steel trimming element for defined beard styles Adjustable beard comb with six settings for a perfect stubble or full beard look Adjustable hair comb with six settings for precisely trimmed hairstyles Easy-to-use click&lock combs for maximum precision Unique sliding trimmer for co see more...

Michael C.
Valley Cottage, NY
Works good and blades seem to stay sharp for a long long time. The shave is similar to other beard trimmers out there, and it is a little on the pricey side, but it is still a quality item, and one that any man with a beard should have in their lineup.
Harshit r.
Alpharetta, GA
This was my first Braun, after using it I personally do not find it comfortable, I used it for my beard and to trim my head.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
This is great for the guys who have to just trim up their beards evey now and then
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
Works pretty well on my teenage son but my husband isn't such a fan of it!!!
Kurrie P.
Rock Island, IL
My husband uses this trimmer he loves it a lot I recommend it to men.
Samantha L.
My boyfriend said it does not do well because he has really thick coarse beard hair. He ended up having to get a different shaver that works much better.
Chyenne S.
Canton, OH
My fiancé would love to try this product. He has a beard trimmer but this seems more up to date and he defiantly use this daily.
Angelica b.
Crestline, OH
My husband would love to try this product ..... he has a beard trimmer but this sup to date seems more up to date and he defiantly use this daily.
Jamie D.
Edmond, OK
This is a great beard trimmer. It works well for shaping up short beards. You can still have the stubbly look but a clean, kept up version.
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Master Groomer Expert
My husband wasn't you impressed with this trimmer. He said it dulls really quick.
Simone W.
Decatur, GA
I've never had this is the a good working razor ?