BY BRAUN

The Braun cruZer5 face. This sleek 3-in-1 shaver, styler and trimmer turns any facial hair into a stylish beard, giving you a close shave, neat trim or defined edges. Cordless and completely washable, the stylish cruZer5 face is the ideal shaver for active guys who are looking for a hassle-free tool. The ultimate all-in-one shaver, styler and trimmer from Braun. Smooth clean shave with the extra wide shaver head and SmartFoil. Style precise lines and edges with the twistable styling trimmer of 2 widths. Trim beards to four different lengths with the adjustable trimming comb . Fully washable under running water. ; see more...

• Dang this looks and sounds awesome any reviews on this yet?1 Answers
Victoria R.
Bloomington , IL
I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas (his last one broke), and he's used it ever since. He's says he likes it, but not as much as his last face shaver thing, which was a Remmington I think. All I know is that it works fairly well.
Sundi G.
Portland, OR
My Man swears by this shaver and will never switch. It doesnt pull or yank hairs, and leaves behind a smooth, fresh finish.
Jessenia R.
Orlando, FL
I'm a female and I still use this product it is something that you can use several times and it's great for the price
Joshua P.
Chickamauga, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great razor! I keep it in my car and take it with me on vacation when time requires it.
arancha g.
Almendralejo
A mi novio le encanta, es su preferida, no siente ningún dolor ni nada,tambien la usa para las piernas y siempre se la recomienda a sus amigos
samuel m.
Dang this looks and sounds awesome any reviews on this yet?

Amazon