Braun Cruzer 5 Beard and Head Trimmer uploaded by Promise U.

BY BRAUN

Craft your own look with the Braun CruZer5 Head hair clipper. This efficient tool boasts ultra sharp secured blades that give it a high performance while still keeping you safe. It is conveniently washable thanks to its sealed inner body which makes it easy to clean under running water. It comes with 'SafetyLock' functionality to memorise and change your precise length setting with just one touch. Model number: cru Zer5 head. Without the comb on, you can use the cru Zer5 head's ultra sharp stainless steel trimming element to make your look complete. The 'SafetyLock' functionality means that you can forget about a big toolkit of different attachments you constantly have to change!Fully washable. Grades 1-8. Worldwide voltage. 1 hour charge time for 40 minutes usage. 1 attachment. For dry use. Cordless. Accessories include: cleaning brush, oil, 2 pin adaptor. General information: Rechargeable battery and mains powered. Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee. EAN: 4210201099437. see more...

• How well does this work on thick hair?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Allison  C.
Allison C.
Troy, NY
I bought this for my male clients when i trim their beards and at first i was a little hesitant because of the price but I'm glad i bought it because i love it. the trim is perfect and works with all types of hair even thick. i would defiinitely recommend this.
Daniel B.
Daniel B.
Redding, CA
I like keeping my head a clean shave so I shave once to twice a week then use this to trim my beard. The blade works great and gives you that trim every guy likes with his beard. No hard cuts or burns either. I will buy it again.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This is a great trimmer and works well no matter what size guard you have on it. I have seen my son fade his hair and do different things with it and never messes up and it is because these are so easy to use!
Tyler H.
Tyler H.
Forney, TX
I had one in Iraq, it worked well for shaving heads, close shave and you didn't have to keep going over the same spot over and over like you do with other products. Only bad thing was I broke after 2 months!
Brett F.
Brett F.
Albuquerque, NM
Does the job but dies quickly . I just wish the battery would last slightly longer than what it currently does .
C H.
C H.
Richmond, VA
Yes please. This a great trimmer and I could definitely use it. I miss getting that close trim.
Promise U.
Promise U.
Best quality shaving razor for me. It's easy to use and maintain and does the job right. I like how convenient it is and also cordless. It's high tech and same time simple to use. It feels comfortable when shaving and no scrapes or cuts. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a high tech gadget for shaving or trimming. It will save you lots of time
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
My husband likes this one. It is effective at trimming his face when he doesn't want to fully shave.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Hamilton, OH
My boyfriend had one of these and it worked really well. He had to turn it in for a beard trimmer though once he grew out his facial hair. But it worked well while he had it.
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
My husband has to constantly shave his head and this didn't quite do the job. I think it's geared more towards facial and finer hairs.
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
How well does this work on thick hair?