BY BRAUN

Cools and calms skin flexible cutting elements triple action cutting system Braun men's shaver. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Audreanna B.
Farmersville, TX
My husband has this shaver and of course loves it! I have used the trimmer a few times myself as well! It's a great product! The base is a neat change for a razor! Leaves my husband smooth as baby skin!
No stubble!
Angela C.
Butler, PA
Bought for my ex before we broke up as a Christmas present. Super easy to set up and use, very sleek looking. Wasn't cheap, but I definitely got what I paid for- a great, quality product. It met and went beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone.
Estela M.
I love this kit i personally use it on my bikini area and leaves it smooth and i dont get any razor bumps.
Carolina G.
This machine is one of the favorite for my husband, shaves and leaves very smooth face, and not mistreat
Jessica L.
Cheyenne, WY
Use on bikini area because I hate razor burn.not completely smooth but let's me feel womanly.
giovanna s.
Floral Park, NY
can you use this on your bikini line because women's razors always cause bumps would this work better