HealthBiometric MonitoringBiometric MonitorsBraun
BNT400CA No Touch + Forehead Thermometer

Braun BNT400CA No Touch + Forehead Thermometer

by Braun

The Braun BNT400CA No touch + forehead thermometer gives you accurate readings instantly. The first-ever thermometer with the convenience of two clinically proven options to take a temperature – completely non-invasive no touch or traditional forehead touch. Also good for use on a sleeping child. Clinical research shows the definition of fever changes as newborns grow into children and children grow into adults** *Based on a US survey reporting that of the surveyed pediatricians (1) who recommend a brand of thermometers, Braun is the most recommended; and (2) who use a branded thermometer, Braun is the most frequently used. **Herzog L., Phillips S. Addressing Concerns About Fever. Clinical Pediatrics. 2011; 50(#5): 383-390. Click “From the manufacturer” below for more information about product features and how-to-use videos.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Braun BNT400CA No Touch + Forehead Thermometer!
Bhavisha P.
Edison, NJ
Braun BNT400CA No Touch + Forehead Thermometer uploaded by Bhavisha P.
This thermometer is very good. It measures temperature of everyone including baby. Don’t need to touch forehead or skin contact this is what made me to buy this specially today’s situation and it works good. There is a guidance if temperature is high🤒 Braun 3-in-1 No Touch Thermometer
Randi M.
Fontana, CA
I purchased this 1 week ago and so far I like it. The previous no touch thermometer that I purchased was not accurate and the readings were wildly incorrect. At least with the Braun thermometer, the readings appear to be accurate and it is very easy to use
Glenda H.
Cherryvale, KS
When my kids dont feel good the last thing I want to do is add to their displeasure. This product gives me the information I need and peace of mind knowing I havent added any more uncomfort to my kids to get what I need!
Alanna P.
Guelph, ON
This has got to be the easiest thermometer I've ever used because of its simple layout. Turn it on, point and press the button. A large display with numbers big enough to read and it also changes color based on the temperature as well taking the guess work out of it. I went and bought 2 more for my business (Covid life) and they make for quick and accurate checks as many times a day as needed. Highly recommend this product!
Seema M.
Calgary, AB
Easy to use, accurate and fast. Long lasting batteries. Even my kids can use this easily. I would replace this product with something similar in the future.
Candace F.
Spruce Grove, AB
It works and it is definitely nice to have, much more pleasant than sticking a digital thermometer underneath your tongue or into your ear, and the results are accurate. This will probably last you for a good few years, the only reason it lost a star was because of the price. (It's hard to pay six times the price when the $6.00 version is right next to it on the shelf, just without all the bells and whistles.)

Looking for your answer?