Braun Beard Trimmer BT5070 – Ultimate precision for the perfect beard style with 0.5mm step sizes

BY BRAUN

The Braun Beard Trimmer 5070 is the tool for every man. It delivers the right look for your beard and stubble without the fuss and gets you the right length of facial hair every time. With lifetime lasting sharp blades, the Braun Beard Trimmer 5070 trims facial hair easily and contours to the curves of your face – the two fundamentals of any great look. Whether you want to achieve designer stubble or trim your full beard, two detachable trimming combs and 25 length settings provide the flexibility you need. Plus, the battery life gives you 50 minutes of uninterrupted trimming time! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
My husband yeah I think he has the same brand but the very very old version I don't even think it's in here but he loves that he still uses that he wishes he could have a new or one but we're on a budget and stuff but it's pretty good
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the perfect product for your man who likes to groom himself between trips to the barbers. This product is great for shaping up his hair, beard, mustache, and around his ears and the back of his neck. It is a great product and works amazingly well.
Rame Y.
Des Plaines, IL
This is a great machine. I've started using this and honestly can't go back to any other beard trimmer. It's precise, strong, and perfect for shaping and trimming. I recommend this to all my friends and it's the best one on the market.
Mark L.
Houma, LA
It is important that I look my best every day. with this trimmer, I am able to do that hassle free. Compared to other products, I like the ease of use. I use this product ant least once a week to stay trimmed and smart looking. I would but this as a gift and again for myself.
chris r.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect for beardscaping. Keep facial hair in check and doesn't cost a fortune. These trimmers last a long time and are relatively cheap. I bought mine at kohl's and they are usually sold in other stores. I'm satisifed with the product and will most likely purchase this again.
Tyler B.
Statesboro , GA
Provides a good shave. Great to use when in a hurry for a work or right before a big date. Nice product! Glad I took a chance and purchased this razor over some of its competitors
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
What you are so delicious delicious and easy delicious delicious and delicious food and it’s great for a good to use