Braun 7891 Silk-Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator uploaded by Jamie M.

BY BRAUN #59 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

The Braun silk-epil 7 dual epilator Braun 7891 WD metses performance of services beaute. Le Silk-epil 7 dual epilator 7891 WD integrates why Les technologies of waxing and shaving skin soft and longtemps. On love free wireless use and the presence of la Smartlight for a nifty light skin. Silk-Epil 7 Dual Epilator7891WD is the essential device to have in your bathroom. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jamie M.
Bloomington, IN
I love this epilator. I use the trimming head to trim the bikini area cause the epilate is a bit too painful for down there.
Melodie T.
Temecula, CA
Bought this for my daughter and she hated it. She just kept telling me it hurt too ad and didn't want to use it anymore
Nora D.
miami, florida
the experience was painful, but the machine is very effective, this method of hair removal I do not like, I prefer waxing or laser hair removal. I have it and use several times, though not would buy the brand but not the method. the Braun brand seems very good and effective
Sula C.
This ia grate you can even use it if you in a ruch to get some where its good for traveling easy to use.
Nishupta B.
Laurel, MD
The best so far but need to replace it soon as its getting older and has stopped working as it used to.
Char C.
Chesterfield
Don't knock epilation until you've tried it! And don't watch YouTube reviews of its actual use beforehand!... You'll want to wimp out like I did for so long! Epilation doesn't hurt when it's done regularly over time. Braun have ensured that this product is as kind and gentle to skin as possible. It's so easy to use and has a built in light so you can see close up - for just how many hairs are in the vacinity for ultimate precision. The only "painful" part is the underarms, which have always been slightly painful for me to do. Even with the smallest and finest of hairs it can still hurt in the underarm. This epilation tool picks up the smallest of leg hairs also.. and leaves you feeling super smooth for weeks!
Sash N.
Auckland
Literally an amazing epilator! Easy to follow instructions and easy to use, but I can not stand the damn pain. Does the job perfectly. I just don’t reach for this as often. Recommend this to anyone who have high pain threshold.
Malaika S.
If you people still use razor, leave it now and buy this amazing epilator worth every penny!!! It takes the hair out from the root and you are good for about at least 3 weeks! It does hurt in the start but once you see how ur skin remains smooth and hair thins you are going to love it!!
Weronika W.
Warsaw
I always hated epilators- up until I found this one. Braun Silk Epil 7 Wet and Dry Epilator is absolutely amazing. Since you can use it under water- the removal is almost painless, and, like when using most of epilators- the effects last for up to few weeks. I recommend this device to everyone who has a low pain tolerance like me.
Adel B.
Clearwater, FL
I love my epilator Silk-epil because I can use both in the water and without. I use it for more than 2 years and always take it with you. There are several nozzles, depending on the type and the place of hair growth. and saw lights allows even the most thin and light hair. convenient that it wireless. I am very happy with my epilator from Braun.