BY BRAUN #70 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Nadia Z.
Berwyn, IL
Let me start off by saying how much I dislike unwanted body hair. I'm basically still struggling to find a good hair removal product. I go back and forth between waxing and using an epilator. The Braun 5270 Xelle Silk-Epil epilator will do a decent job, but in my personal experience it won't grab the short hairs, unless you keep going over the hair. It'll take off the long hairs easily. My hair grows back fast, so 3 days after using the epilator, I can feel hair stubs already. Using an epilator and waxing is my only way of removing hair, cause shaving is worse in my opinion. Laser hair removal is too pricey for me, so this will do. Give it a try!!
Jenna Y.
Raleigh, NC
I started to try it out a couple of years ago after a friend recommended to me. It does the job, aka pull hairs out. However, the shortest hair, like less than 0.5mm, it will probably have a harder time grabbing on to them so you need multiple attempts. The only thing with this particular model is that there is not storage for removed hair, cannot be used in water, and has a cord. I know some of the newer models dont have these limitations.
JOANA B.
I've been using this epilator for 7 years and it has worked perfectly! It removes the hair from the root and has a small light that turns on when you are using it, which is very convenient for spotting small hair. Additionally, it has a second small head that works great for the bikini zone. I'll 100% recommend it to others!!!
Rosa Lucía R.
Plantation, FL
I have it from like fifteen years! Pretty good! Leaves my skin so soft for at least two weeks! And then the hair is so much lighter and thicker! I hope it last me forever so never stop use it! ;)
Anna M.
Hagerstown, MD
Best thing ever!
Although is a bit painful the first time you use an Epilator, this one keeps the hair away longer, I have tried 3 other brands and this one works the best...I use it in my legs and under arms.
I have notice that it works best on longer hair. Definitely recommend this one to everyone!
Jane D.
South Windsor, CT
I love this thing. As long as leg hair is about 1/4", it will pull it out. The pain is minimal and the results are long lasting. The only downside for me are the ingrown hairs that result about 2 weeks after using the epilator.
Demet C.
Kissimmee, FL
I purchased it almost 7 years ago and it still works well and do the job. I use to clean my under arm and my legs. Braun is my favorite brand for the epilators.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It is a little painful because it starts the hairs from the root, but for me it is the best option because it is more durable and clean the hair removal
Sarah S.
Jenison, MI
This product is aLittle scary! It does the job but I have cut myself before. Also I have gotten ingrown hairs as well. I haven't used this in a while.
Angie G.
Redwood City, CA
It's my best friend love it to keep my láser hair not coming back good price and it's there whenever you need it a bit painful but worth it