Braun 5270 Xelle Silk-Epil Epilator Model: 5395 uploaded by Fabiola D.

BY BRAUN #81 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Michelle F.
Plymouth, MI
I've owned this razor/epilator combo for years (at least 7) and it's still going strong!! You can change the head to use as a razor or an epilator (both heads are included.) I only use it as an electric razor/trimmer, but it's easy to use, and easy to clean. I would definitely purchase this product again. It was costly, but completely worth it.
Angie D.
New Orleans, LA
I think epilators are much easier to use than wax for legs, so this is a must-have. The machine is not heavy, maneuvers easily, has a little light to aid in the process, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's not perfect - you often have to go over the same spots - but it gets the job done.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
My impression with this product was that it's a re branded cheap chinese electric razor. Is one broke after a couple of uses and didn't really remove hair (I had to move it back and fourth several time for it to work). You're better off buying a mens shaver.
Urmila S.
Troy, MI
Good epilator. but makes too much noise. I have to run it over multiple times to get all the little hairs and that makes it quite painful. It has 2 settings and is easy to use and clean. I'd recommend it to others.
A. N.
I've had this for over 10 years and it shows no signs of stopping. If I repurchased I would choose a cordless model. It is more effective on some body areas than other. Very affordable.
Devin C.
Tulsa, OK
This makes me want to quit shaving completely. My legs looks so smooth and soft and the hair growth is so slow that you can forget about shaving for a whole week!
Ana L.
It's easy to use and light. It works so good, for me. I use it frequently. It's a excellent quality. I like it and I recommend it.
Kelly W.
Utica, KY
Works well for what it is, but I prefer a model that has more versatile features. I need an upgraded model to fit my lifestyle..
Lana A.
georgia
Quickly and painlessly remove hair, I used all the zone and I was very pleased. Unfortunately I do not have.
Nikki J.
Staten Island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great epilator i used mine once in few weeks and last me for years i replaced it because it eventually slowed down but for those few years it worked great quick and painless