Braun 5270 Xelle Silk-Epil Epilator Model: 5395 uploaded by Fabiola D.

BY BRAUN #45 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Nikki J.
Staten island , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great epilator i used mine once in few weeks and last me for years i replaced it because it eventually slowed down but for those few years it worked great quick and painless
Paulina A.
Hawthorne, CA
Buena máquina depilatoria, llevo aproximadamente 4 años usándola y me sigue funcionando, aunque los vellos más pequeños ya no los agarra con mucha facilidad, pero es comprensible. Me encanta
Michelle F.
Plymouth, MI
I've owned this razor/epilator combo for years (at least 7) and it's still going strong!! You can change the head to use as a razor or an epilator (both heads are included.) I only use it as an electric razor/trimmer, but it's easy to use, and easy to clean. I would definitely purchase this product again. It was costly, but completely worth it.
Gerardo E.
Hidalgo, TX
My impression with this product was that it's a re branded cheap chinese electric razor. Is one broke after a couple of uses and didn't really remove hair (I had to move it back and fourth several time for it to work). You're better off buying a mens shaver.
Angie D.
New Orleans, LA
I think epilators are much easier to use than wax for legs, so this is a must-have. The machine is not heavy, maneuvers easily, has a little light to aid in the process, and is ridiculously easy to use. It's not perfect - you often have to go over the same spots - but it gets the job done.
Monica S.
Quincy, MA
Is not a new version of epilator, but I love, I don't suffer anymore, at the beginning is a little painful but after some times to use it, you get to used to...I recomend because I have those, and wax system so I can't talk about other brands or methods.
Summer F.
Aiea, HI
I have had this unit for 10+ years and it still gets the job done. You have to get used to the "sensation" when it pulls your hair out, but it is well worth it. It is true that with continued use, the hair doesn't grow back.
Jasmihn W.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this epilator for several years and it still works. The most effective epilator head broke so i mostly use the shaver head. Before the head broke it worked well as an epilator on my lower legs.
Urmila S.
Troy, MI
Good epilator. but makes too much noise. I have to run it over multiple times to get all the little hairs and that makes it quite painful. It has 2 settings and is easy to use and clean. I'd recommend it to others.
A. N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had this for over 10 years and it shows no signs of stopping. If I repurchased I would choose a cordless model. It is more effective on some body areas than other. Very affordable.