BY BRAUN

Triple Action Free Float SystemWith three fully adaptive cutting elements the floating head adapts automatically to facial contours and shave short and long hairs in every stroke.3-Stage Cutting SystemWith twin foils that shave off stubbles and an integrated cutter that shortens longer hairs Braun shaves progressively closer in 3 stages Clean & Renew SystemThe Braun Series 3, 5 and 7 shavers feature a simple to use Clean & Renew™ System - it cleans, charges and lubricates. Smart FoilThrough its unique foil patterns the Smart Foil™ captures hairs growing in different directions. WashableFully washable under running tap water - for easy cleaningLED panel provides information on battery level, and cleaning status Fully charges in 1 hour for up to 45 minutes of run time Cor/Cordless operation - will run from rechargeable batteries or directly from cord Ni-MH batteries2 year manufacturer limited warranty, 60 day Braun money back guarantee see more...

Monica g.
very good product and easy for charge long battery life very recommended for everyone great gift for coming christmas
Leisa M.
Belle
Bought this for my son and he has used it everyday since I bought it and he is very Day since. Never had a problem
sharianne s.
This razor gives a really smooth shave for being an electric. Best purchase made for my hubby. Very easy to use and manipulate.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Of course I as a woman do not use an electric shaver however for my sweetheart I always buy him Braun which is his absolute favorite and he loves the new one that I got him not a bad deal either. So far it's been a year and it works like a charm almost perfectly like the day that I got it.
Tesa M.
Bedford, OH
Hubby loves this, and uses it for everything. It’s always charged and ready to be used in our household bias held up well over the last 3+ years we’ve had it.
Sarah R.
laredo, TX
this works great! My husband loves it! it doesnt irritate his skin! And he always ens up looking great!
Jaime J.
Farmersville, CA
This electric shaving sysytem is a home run. It handles all my shaving needs. I not only use this myself but also recommend it to all my friends.
Beatriz P.
Minden, NV

does not break the hair. fast. low noise, high power. highly recommend it. in my house we have and we can not stop using it. It does not consume much electricity
Jamie T.
Aberdeen, MD
I bought this shaver for my husband, but I ended up using it for myself. This razor cutdown my shave time significantly. This is definitely one of the better razors!
Jessica R.
Wichita, KS
My husband used this shaving system and he said that he did like the shave it gave him he has sensitive skin and some shavers give him bumps this 1 didn't and he liked that it wasn't too pricey there are definitely some that are more expensive so it was worth the buy would recommend it for men that have sensitive skin