BY BRAUN #49 in Epilators & Hair Removal Devices

Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This silk epil from Braun delivers nice and most importantly quick results to earn a smooth, fresh skin look. And if you use it the correct way, you might pull out most of the hair 😎
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it applies so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Bebe K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I did a review on this kinda product a few snaps ago saying how the review I was doing was about a different braun epilator and this was the one I was talking about. Its so great to use. Works fast and catches all hairs from the roots. Hurts a bit but what epilator doesnt . I can tell it works great my hands would feel like I just waxed them. And hair would not grow for over two months for me. The more you use the less and lighter your hair comes back.
Kate R.
fresno
I’m a fan. I’ve had this epilator for years and I still absolutely love it. It works just as well now as it did when I first got it. I like that it has different settings and the little guard piece on top makes a world of difference for sensitive areas. Highly recommend this product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Mishelle D.
Walled Lake, MI
I bought this in Europe when I was visiting. I have to use an adapter with this because the cable is different. I noticed it leaves me with red marks when I am using it but those go away fairly quickly. It is a bit painful so I do not use it as often as I should. I would recommend using it in the bathtub because little hairs get everywhere.
Dina E.
Nolensville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These things are seriously amazing -- they do hurt on the beginning but you really notice that with every use the hair grows back weaker and lighter and that's because it plucks the hairs from the root. I especially use this for my underarms and for my legs -- makes me need to remove my hair less often because it starts to grow back slower!
Lyn W.
I tried the product and really love the way it works to get rid of the few chin hairs that I have; moreover, I am considering using it on my legs and underarms to see if I can tolerate it. If so, I plan to move on to my bikini area. It does state that it is safe to use all over the body but I am very cautious and want to move slowly before diving in and using on other parts of my body.
Olga G.
I've used Braun products for a very long time and the one i have now is 6 years old! it never broke or made me worry. The chance of ingrown hairs is the same as with any other epilators, and that is a part of the process. Love my Braun! Good investment for sure.
Jessica C.
Federalsburg, MD
Mine is the closest model to this one and I love it. I do get alot of ingrown hairs which gets annoying so I rotate between epilating and shaving. Can be painful but worth it. Your nerves get used to it after a while then it isn't so bad.