Braun 2-in-1

by Braun

#5 in Thermometers

Håll koll på temperaturen med den här febertermometern från Braun. Den läser av din kropptemperatur med stor precision. Det inbyggda feberlarmet varnar om temperaturen är för hög. Det finns också en funktion som talar om för dig när batteriet behöver bytas. Dessutom är termometern lätt att hålla ren och hygenisk.

Is this the best option when looking for thermometer ?
¿Es preciso al momento de informar la temperatura? Me interesa mucho debido a la situación actual y la necesidad de evitar un contacto demasiado directo.
Did you have any issues with this product ?
Start your review of Braun 2-in-1!
Product Highlights
Cons: If your child is snuggled under a blanket and you try to take his/her temp you will not get an accurate reading due to the heat being released from under the blanket in addition to the child's.in reviews
I am also pregnant and know this will be a great product to have on hand should the baby become sick!in reviews
I think it's just inaccurate, which sucks because it's SO MUCH EASIER TO USE, but the whole point of a thermometer is to tell you an accurate temperature, so I'm not even sure what to do with it at this point.in reviews
I have 21 month old child and it was such a challenge to take her temp when she was sick because she don't sit still and won't let the thermometer to her head.in reviews
I have loved using the product, it makes taking temps so easy for not only myself but for my 4 year old as well.in reviews
Mary J.
Roswell, GA
This is my definite go to thermometer. The only issue I had is my kids broken so I'm on the hunt for a new one. Not sure if I'm going to get the same one cuz it was one drop and it was gone. But it was good while it lasted. Any recommendations would be appreciated by the way follow4follow thanks a lot take care bye
Virnika S.
Manchester, MO
We bought this for our newborn, thinking it was top of the line, and the most accurate thermometer. My Doctor also told me that no-touch thermometers are great for adults, but for infants you will get false readings because their faces are flush with blood while, and after crying making it inaccurate. It’s a nice device, but it’s not for infants.
Tiffany H.
Easy to use. Hover over your t-zone & hit the button! This was my first time using this brand/type of thermometer, but it's great! Especially for littles.
Amber G.
Wytheville, VA
About a week after we received this, my kiddo got pneumonia and her fever was awful. It was so great to have this so I could (maybe obsessively) check her temperature without waking her.
McKinzey B.
We absolutely love this thermometer. I received this free from Influenster and it came right as we battled over a month of the flu in our house. It was so easy to use and so easy to see if my kiddos had a fever in the middle of the night without waking them up. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Kasey C.
Kansas City, KS
Braun 2-in-1 amazing! I love being able to quickly check my children’s temperature while they are on the go. It’s so quick and easy! Makes flu season easier on us as parents.
Raquel C.
Cedar Hill, TX
Braun 2-in-1 uploaded by Raquel C.
It’s never fun having a sick teenager, but sadly I had to use it the first time because my daughter cane down with the flu. I’m glad I had it too because I could let the doctor know what her temperature was the night before and that was helpful. It was easy to use and a one stop shop. #ad #Braun #VoxBox
Kaycee G.
Houma, LA
I thought the Braun 2-in-1 would be amazing for a mother of four. I was instantly let down on the lack of accuracy. It even reads my daughters temperature as being well below normal when every other thermometer shows a consistent normal temp. I’m hoping maybe I just got a bad egg out of the batch because I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this, and share the simplicity with the world.
Amy  .
Riley , MI
Braun 2-in-1 uploaded by Amy  .
Braun 2-in-1 uploaded by Amy  .
This is the easiest thermometer I've ever used! Complete game changer for my kids. Getting them to sit still to take their temperature is sometimes near impossible. They can even do it themselves! In love with this innovative product!
Erin B.
N Billerica, MA
The thought of having to tackle yet another toddler to take their temperature sends me into fits of anxious rage....no longer with the Braun No touch + forehead thermometer!  The only downside was that the cap does not quite fit and continues to fly all over the medicine cabinet. Also when older children take their temperature they can misread a low grade fever when placed incorrectly.  The instructions clearly show where the thermometer should be placed and using it was a breeze!  Saves so much time and so many struggles!  I would purchase again in a heart beat.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...