BY BRATZ

t s.
I loved this movie as a kid. It did a really good job of explaining the whole storyline about the Bratz and some of the main characters seen in the rest of the tv series. I also had the Bratz rock angelz video game. The storyline and gameplay was different in the ps2 version than the pc version. Although the ps2 version did have a gameplay that was a little different from the movie, it was one of the best games. You traveled to 3 different places, did special tasks for people around town, did tasks for your magazine, designed outfits and posters, did makeup, had fashion shows and shopped. The game is pretty long to keep a girl interested.
Sarah M.
I had this game for the Game Cube, I loved it so much ! I played this all the time along with another Bratz game. I loved all the different challenges and events. I loved giving the girls makeovers. Such a fun game !
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
So I liked the game only because I was obsessed with bratz, but I understand why people who hate it. it's a really bad story line and the real fun part is dressing up the and giving yourself a makeover
Olivia H.
I remember playing this when I was younger. It was so fun, I played on a ps2. It was fun picking out outfits, shopping, doing makeup, and traveling. Five stars just for the nostalgia it gives me.
Danae T.
Honestly, this game is the best. Sure, it may lack complicated plots and adventures, but it's a lot of fun dressing up your characters and having a "band".
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
Bratz was my life back then. ..awesome game ,awesome music..has you doing fun activities and dress up..cool game
Abbi F.
Prosper, TX
Because anybody can create a hit magazine in a month and a rock band that is really famous.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this a movie or a game?