BY BRATZ

Bratz love to all glammed up. Help your bratz get ready with a super-sparkly, girly, and glamorous makeover that is sure to make heads turn! product features bratz all glammed up styling head hair color hair glitter make-up hair color, glitter and make-up works for you too! see more...

Bratz All Glammed Up - Yasmin
  • "Great for young girls my cuz use to love this she had so much fun with this.Would be good for young girls learning to do hair.I think its a good fined for girls easy to use." in 1 review
Kirsten S.
Kirsten S.
Union city , GA
This was a childhood favorite . Every little girl should have one if they're into dolls. Bratz was my absolute favorite doll. It allows children to tap into their creative side '& discover if they have a love for doing hair or makeup early on. I wish she came with a stand because it's fairly hard to keep her still. It's a perfect gift idea
ariel s.
ariel s.
Atlanta, GA
I have like Two of these but I want new ones because when I was little I cut there hair...great dolls though. I have always loved bratz
elena m.
elena m.
North Hills, CA
My daughter has this doll she loves it, she says shes gonna be a makeup artist. i like it if it can encourage them to figure out they want in life its great.
Brianna C.
Brianna C.
I used to have one of these as a child I adored it so very much!! I was a a bratfinatic!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Pine Bush, NY
I used to have one of these when i was younger. they're fun to give makeovers to if no one in your family will let you do to them. i recommend this to girls around 8 and higher.
richard p.
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Monica S.
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
I use to have this when I was little and I loved it because I wanted to be a cosmetologist when I was older so it made me feel like one
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Cincinnati, OH
These are super fun to play with for young girls. Practice hairstyles and make up. Make up is easy to wipe off but greasy and pigmented so be careful around carpet
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I used to want one of these styling heads so bad! I never got one though :( maybe I should buy one for my daughter and borrow hers lol.
Alix G.
Alix G.
So much fun! I had one of these (obviously not the Bratz) when I was a girl and this provided me with sooooo many hours of creative and imaginative fun.. Perhaps even shaped my love for make up and hair design that followed me into adulthood (well as adult as a self proclaimed 12 yr old is capable of)! I mean really, what's not absolutely rockin about painting up a cute face amd pretend you're creating for the runway or the "America's next top Model" shoot or just getting your "client" dolled up for a night out, just like mom!! Without destroying mom's precious make up collection and pocketbook (when she has to replace the $300 worth of cosmetics smeared into the carpet) our future little cosmetics pros can create and astound with their version of goth princess or harlet starlit on something more appropriate than the beloved yet now traumatized family pet's face. Imagination and a few blissful hours of play is what this Bratz All Glammed Up is about so let your wallet feel a little lighter and your memories fuller with the giggles and smiles you'll trade when you offer this prize to your precious girl!
Victoria F.