Brasserie Huyghe Delirium Tremens Beer Belgium 750ML uploaded by Anya T.

BY BRASSERIE HUYGHE

• What food is this beer good to pair with?2 Answers
  • Has anyone else had this and actually seen the pink eleph...1 Answers
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Tried this beer for the first time last night from a friends suggestion, and oh my goodness. This is so delicious! I've always liked Belgians but this exceeded expectations. Nice head, fruity, very smooth. It's very complex. Love this beer.
Christine C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of my favorite beers of all time. It's dark with nice spice notes and great, complex flavor. I love love LOVE Belgian beers, and this is another winner! Very drinkable with a light/medium body. I almost always order one if I see it on the menu, even though it is a bit pricier. I could drink so many of these if they weren't so strong; I don't really drink to get drunk. I'm pretty content after two bottles of this with food. Gah! Why don't I have any in my home right now?!
Victoria C.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
One of the best ales outhere. Besides its funny aestethics, reminiscent of Dumbo's pink elephants, it is a very pleasant taste that does not get too boring or heavy like that of Duvel or Guillotine. It comes in different variations, the Night version being a little heavy, and Delirium Noel being my favorite, red and spicy.
Lisa H.
Gaines, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Far too strong to drink and actually enjoy. The BAC is high, which is great if you're looking to get drunk, and if you drink a whole bottle, you will. Too strong and hoppy for me. I'll stick with stouts.
Lupitaa R.
I had never had this drink before until my cousin recommend to try it and it wasn't bad just a bit strong for my taste so if you like strong drinks I recommend this for you!
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I had this at WOB not to long ago, I have to say, for the price it wasn't bad. I prefer stouts, but this was not a bad alternative to try. I would recommend to others.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
I am not a fan of Belgians but I will always make an exception for Tremens. Very strongly spiced and very strong in general - be ready to see pink elephants.
Taylor C.
Delicious! But be careful, high alcohol content and it will sneak up on you! Love the design and marketing as well!
Lauren C.
baltimore, md
Best. Beer. Ever. If you have not had this, go out and buy it! This is a beer to savor, so only one is needed.
Camille H.
Indianapolis , IN
I adore Belgian beer. It's wonderful. Smooth. Great taste. Nice alcohol content. It's a winner.
Mark M.
San Fernando, CA
What food is this beer good to pair with?
Taylor C.
Has anyone else had this and actually seen the pink elephant? I've been told a lot of people do!