Brandy E&J Vs

E&J Brandy is America’s most awarded brandy. Layers of apple and toasted oak with hints of vanilla and spice round out the flavor and linger in the aftertaste. E&J VS brandy is smooth enough to drink straight or in a variety of mixed drinks. If you are looking for simple cocktails, this brandy mixes perfectly with ginger ale, club soda or cola. Our experience of making brandy since 1938 has allowed us to perfect our craft and bring the best brandy to market. We distill only the finest wine into brandy and age it for at least two years in American oak barrels. This larger 1.75 L bottle of E&J VS Brandy is ideal for parties and entertaining.

What is the aroma and taste like? Is this for personal celebration or party celebration vibes? Worth the price? How does it make you feel? Do you make cocktails with this? How do you make it? Any hangovers? How do you get rid of hangover symptoms? How does it Compare to other brands you’ve tried, good or bad? 1-10 rating?
How much is a bottle?
Start your review of Brandy E&J Vs!
Product Highlights
I didn even finish swallowing it before throwing it up.ewin reviews
Mary D.
Oceanside, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I give this drink a 2 stars because the flavor did not blend well. Not enjoyable. Couldn't find a good mixer for it.
Michael W.
Staff
NYC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
A very solid choice for mixed drinks like a sidecar or even on the rocks if you’re feeling that style. Not my top notch but not a worry with E&J they’ll do you right.
Sue F.
Macomb, MI
This is really good mixed with Pepsi. It has a nice flavor to it. This one you could drink as your drink no problem!
Stacy E.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is a great cognac. I love the shape of the bottle. This is my go to cognac for making sangria. It really adds such an awesome flavor to sangria. Very tasty and a great value for your money. I highly recommend giving this a try.
Isaac W.
Tualatin, OR
This one I grew up on so it hits home for me. I like the other big name brands but, this is a little cheaper and still gets the job done
Makayla W.
Washington, DC
One of my favorite alcoholic beverages. I personally like to pair it with the Sparkling Ice BlackBerry or peach flavor. It fits into my low carb lifestyle too, so I dont have to sacrifice my fave. And of course you can't beat $12 a bottle when compared to a $30 bottle of Hennessy.
Havok M.
East Tennessee
E&J is a easy go to drink to unwind with after a long day. And for something different try having with mountain dew.
Jeanell B.
Gretna, LA
I found this Brandy to be like and refreshing. I haven't drinked it in a while but have always likeit. I don't see a reason to improve on anything.
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is an affordable brandy that I have used in many different ways. I have served it to guests but as a spirit it was not all that favorable as my guests are accustomed to very exclusive brandy. However, when added to mixed cocktails, this is a wonderful addition. Also, I have used it for cooking purposes including cakes, beef stroganoff, and other recipes calling for brandy. I have also used it to flavor whipped cream. If you have highly discerning guests, it may not be the right choice to serve but for cooking and other uses, it is wonderful.
Kristen T.
I love this brandy. in an old fashion its great! to me it takes a couple of sips to get used to but its great