New ParentDiaperingDiapersPampers
Branded Swaddlers Size N Diapers, 88 ct (diapers - Wholesale Price (Bulk Qty at Whoesale Price, Genuine & Soft Baby diaper)

by Pampers

Wrap your baby in Pamper's softest diaper, Pampers Swaddlers. With up to 12 hours of overnight protection, Swaddlers help make your baby as comfortable as possible for a full night’s sleep. Swaddler's color-changing wetness indicator makes it easy for you to tell when your baby might be ready for a change. The umbilical cord notch included in newborn size ensures your new addition will be content with less irritation than normal diapers.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Branded Pampers Swaddlers Size N Diapers, 88 ct. (diapers - Wholesale Price (Bulk Qty at Whoesale Price, Genuine & Soft Baby diaper)!
Courtney M.
Arcadia, IN
These are the beat diapers ever. They help keep my baby dry all night without leakage. They help my babies who both have had sensitive skin and do not fall apart the fuller they are.
Kristen  J.
Wood Dale, IL
Purchased at: Target
I love these diapers so much. They're perfect for the first few days of having a newborn baby. I have used them with all of my kids and they have held up.
Jasmine R.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: CVS
Pampers is my go to when it comes to my newborn's diapers. They gave me a pack in the hospital, & I've been in love with them since. They don't stick to my baby's butt, comfortable, & no leaks. They are more affordable, & I recommend to other parents.
Liliana A.
Hanover Park, IL
I always go for pampers swaddlers the first few months after my babies are born. I have never had any issues with this brand and my babies seem comfortable in them. No leak issues with us either definitely meets expectations.
haley H.
16481 E Empire View Rd
No leaks. No rashes. They seemed very comfortable for the baby. The quality for the price is reasonable.

Looking for your answer?