Brand Winterberry Wonder 10 Oz Shower Gel Bath & Body Works

Brand Winterberry Wonder 10 Oz Shower Gel Bath & Body Works

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brand Winterberry Wonder 10 Oz Shower Gel Bath & Body Works!
How would you rate this product?
Erica D.
Lake Jackson, TX
Brand Winterberry Wonder 10 Oz Shower Gel Bath & Body Works uploaded by Erica D.
[product:brand-winterberry-wonder-10-oz-shower-gel-bath-&-body-works] I know these only come out in season but right now I am loving the winterberry wonder and bath & body works shower gel. It's infused with vitamin e and Shay which I love how bathandbodyworks is incorporating healthy skin oils in their products. The smell is very strawberry candy dish and I really like that about this product cuz I'm all into fruity smells.
S T.
Terrasse, QC
Brand Winterberry Wonder 10 Oz Shower Gel Bath & Body Works uploaded by S T.
This is a great shower gel! It’s smells really fruity and refreshing. I use it in the shower and I literally can’t get enough of it. If you want to smell good after a shower this is the way to go. I recommend this so much!

Looking for your answer?