BY AMIKA

Specially formulated to strengthen and soften weak and damaged locks, the Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo is the ultimate remedy for over processed hair. This highly concentrated formula combines the Omega 7 enriched Sea Buckthorn Berry, reconstructive... see more...

Julie P.
Somerset, KY
Love this shampoo! Hydrates my hair and leaves it feeling clean without residue or heavy feeling. The price point is a little higher than I tend to go for for the size of the bottle but definitely worth it.
Jhovana M.
Burton, MI
Omg I love this shampoo! It smells soooo good and it keeps my oily hair smelling good! My my hair usually gets greasy within 8 hours but with this shampoo I can easily go 24-48 hours without washing my hair as long as I use a tiny bit of dry shampoo around the 30 hour mark! It’s quickly become one of my favorites.
Amber H.
North Port
Holy woah! I dont know what i dud with out this line before i got it. I no linger need to put any hair product in my hair for it to look and smell amazing. Tames frizz i bought for my mom for Christmas
Alexa C.
Conshohocken , PA
The  Brand NEW Just Released 2014 10.1 Oz Sizes - Amika Obliphica Triple Rx Shampoo 10.1 Oz is so awesome and leaves my hair feeling and looking incredible! I would totally recommend it!
Madeline B.
Franklinton
Out of amika shampoo this is my favorite because I bleach and color hair often and this is great for colored hair not to mention adding moisture back in hair...
Cierra W.
Arnold, MD
I just love the shampoo, the smell of it is amazing, and the formula never strips my hair down and leaves it feeling healthy and strong.
Karine G.
Aracaju
Melhor cheiro, melhor definição de cachos e alivia o frizz. Ganhei uma amostra e amei.