BY BRANAM

Safe to Swallow. Xylitol*. All Natural. Tooth Gel for Babies and Toddlers. No Fluoride. No SLS Branam™ Natural Toothpaste for Kids is recommended by dentists, pediatricians and pharmacists.  Our naturally better formula has Xylitol to clean teeth and remove plaque. *Xylitol is an all-natural ingredient found in the fibers of berries, vegetables and birch trees.  Clinical studies show that xylitol may reduce the risk of tooth decay. see more...

Kelly M.
Mifflinburg, PA
My kids have hated some flavors of toothpaste but they love all flavors of this!! Tastes great, reasonably priced and lasts forever. Also a safe natural toothpaste.
Bobbie T.
Freeport, IL
We actually originally received this toothpaste in our Citrus Lane box and fell in love. Now its the only kind that I buy and my toddler actually enjoys brushing his teeth :)
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Very good toothpaste for children. It takes away the sensations of u brushed teeth, and make children feel like they are actually brushing just like and adult.
Ramatu T.
Minnesota
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great for toddlers and babies. yummy and my little one loves it the one thing she does not cry when using it.
Kristiana P.
Belleville, MI
This stuff works. when all else fails and you've got a crabby baby I recommend this.
Kiara B.
This was amazing a household fav amongst the kids. Will but again very soon
Taylor  W.
Indianapolis, IN
I have been trying to find something for my little one. where do find this ?
Susan  H.
Oceanside, CA
Does this seem to work well? Looking for a new product to try on my soon to be teething baby.
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is this better then the origel?