BY BRAMTON COMPANY

Fast-acting Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor formula permanently and completely removes even the toughest messes your pet leaves behind. With 3 times the power; advanced cleansers are combined with beneficial bacteria and enzymes for safe and effective stain and odor elimination. For use on new and old problem areas including carpet pad odors; upholstery; pet bedding; clothing; tile; concrete; and any other water-safe surface. Simple Solution products are non-toxic and harmless to pets and people. see more...

Janet  B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Recently purchased this because my 7 year old cat started peeing around the house (feral cat in heat outside our house). I used this on the wall, hardwood floor, blanket, and comforter. Obviously, I washed the blanket and comforter after spraying the solution on them. After checking the items with my new handy dandy UV light, the stains were gone. Only con is that
I had to saturate my hardwood floor (it's sealed). Other than that it seems to have discouraged him so far. However, it doesn't work well on furniture that you can't clean and extract.
Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
This came in very handy when housebreaking our puppies (and even now for those occasional present accidents). it was fast acting and got the job done.
Rachael M.
This stuff is awesome! We had a hard time house-training our puppy, and thanks to this spray our carpets stayed looking like brand new. It gets rid of stains and odours like a champ!