Bramton Company Bramton Co Simple Solution Diaper Garment Medium - 10593 uploaded by Deanna K.

BY BRAMTON COMPANY

SSQ1026: Features: -Dog diaper-For pets experiencing excitable urination, with incontinence, female pets in season and puppies not yet quite housebroken-Hang to dry-Machine washable on gentle cycle-Extra Extra Small for dog up to 4 lbs-Extra Small for dog 4 - 8 lbs-Small for dog 8 -15 lbs-Medium for dog 15 - 35 lbs-Large for dog 35 - 55 lbs-Extra Large for dog 55 - 90 lbs. Options: -Available in several sizes. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chelsea D.
Chelsea D.
Hammond, La
The sizing on these diapers is completely inaccurate. They definitely run small.. so make sure to size up if you decide to order.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, ON
Pet Lover Expert
I have a 10 month old female doxle. She started her first heat so I needed to find a solution. I found simple solutions. On the packaging it recommends to measure the waist of your dog before purchasing. I bought it before doing that and it was too small. Luckily I was able to exchange it after properly measuring her. I bought a medium size which was a perfect fit. The diaper itself has an absorbent, multi-layer, built-in liner. It also has a tail hole. It has Velcro on the sides to ensure a snug fit. This worked perfectly for a female dog in heat. No leaking, easy to use, perfect fit, and comfortable!! My dog walks around in it like she has nothing on which is an important factor for me! I can hand wash it and then toss it in the washing machine for next time. I spent $35 on the medium sized one. It's reusable so you get your money's worth. It gives me confidence knowing there will be no mess on my floors or furniture too. I've already recommended it to family with pets that have similar issues and will continue to do so. Very satisfied customer!