BY BRAMPTON COMPANY

Bags on Board Black Waste Pick-Up Dispenser With Refill Bags Make dog clean-up a walk in the park with this fun, black bone-shaped bag dispenser. Designed to release one strong, leak-proof bag at a time, the sturdy design of the dispenser attaches to any leash so you will always have your bags with you wherever you go. Stop over-poop-ulation by doing your part! If not disposed of properly, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to people and pets. The Bags on Board Pick-Up Dispenser comes with a roll of 30 refill bags. see more...

Buy on PetSmart*
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Holds my refill rolls perfectly. This clips onto my dogs leash and makes it easy for me to carry everything. I can easily get the bags out when I need them, I would recommend this to anyone looking for such an item
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Attached to any leash! So you'll always have bags with you! Doggie clean-up bags come rolled in a Black Bone shaped dispenser. With Bags on Board, you'll always have bags with you! Convenient and useful!
Sam M.
Sam M.
Super convenient to attach to the end of your dog's leash so you can clean up after them quickly!
Jailin A.
Jailin A.
These are great when we are out un parks with no trash cans near by. it helps out alot
Megan P.
Megan P.
These are so handy to have when I am out with my dog and there aren't waste dispense areas. The dispenser can easily clip on my belt loop or bag and the bags come out easily.
Greg-Dani M.
Greg-Dani M.
I love this dispenser. Super cute bone and light weight so easy to put on the leash and go. Nice to have bags in black so you can clean up after your dog and discreetly get rid of the waste.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Biglerville, PA
I love this product! Light and discreet it's nice to have something that isn't taking up much space$
Asia W.
Asia W.
This is a great product to carry around when going on walks with your pet. Very easy to use!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Vancouver, BC
I put this on my leash so then I'm not worrying about forgetting a bag at home. It's refillable so you can purchase more doggy bags in the future and fill it in this bad boy.