BY BRAKEFAST

Brake-fast dog food bowls patented design prevents your dog from bolting their food. The simple obstructions make dogs slow down to eat and agressive eaters will find the bowl sliding away. Helps reduce the risk of Gastric Dilatation-Volvulus (GDV or Bloat). Slower eating makes an animal feel more full and reduces instances of re-eating. Veterinarian tested and recommended works with kibble or canned food. Elegant no-tip shape durable dishwasher safe plastic. Large polypropylene plastic black. Serves giant breed dogs such as Mastiff Great Dane St. Bernard. see more...

Emily T.
Emily T.
Aberdeen, NC
I love this bowl!!! My dog was always eating way too fast and would have stomach issues (I assume gas from the speed eating). We got him one of these and he slowed down. He didn't seem as hungry as quickly and he no longer has stomach issues! Only thing I would change is that it doesn't have grips on the bottom of the bowl. My dog is pushy and he is always pushing his bowls around when he eats.
Lupe M.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
These types of bowls are great for dogs that sometimes don't chew their food lol. There are different size bowls for different size dogs. I love stuff like this also for training dogs to Lear to be more patient with food and it can be a fun way for them to eat if you fine the ones with other designs
Melissa R.
Awesome bowl. Got my pup to actually slow down when eating his meals! Only thing is I'd love if the bowl came in additional styles as it doesn't go with my kitchen. Would recommend to dog owners who are trying to get their dogs to slow down when eating!
Glenview, IL
This bowl is great to keep your dog from woofing down their food not chewing and feeling like they have had not enough to eat. Pile on the food here and watch them eat at a much slower pace and feel well fed and not looking for more food in their bowl
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Orlando, FL
Wow my big yellow lab would sure dig into this big bowl without a mess, lol I hope anyway, but long as he enjoys it I'm ok with it. Will have go check it out.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Love this bowl. It slows my dog down so she doesn't just scarf down the whole meal and then get sick.
lynn c.
This is the best bowl I have tried my springer spaniel tends to eat his food very fast and I decieded to try him with this it worked wonders
Sydnee H.
Sydnee H.
With a pushy dog would this bowl move around or is there grips on the bottom?
lynn c.
Alot of people asked me wear they could they buy this online does anybody know?
Melissa R.
Do you think it looks nice?
Glenview, IL
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
How does this actually work in getting your dog to slow down when eating? Please explain how this actually works!