BY BRAKE FAST, LLC

• Does this really make your dog slow down eating?1 Answers
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is a great bowl that did wonders for my dog. He would eat really fast and it would make him choke. This keeps him from eating so fast. The only bad part is that some of his food get pushed out onto the floor. So it is more messy than before, but he is not chocking, or making himself sick, so it is worth the extra clean-up.
Melanie M.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this product. I have a dog that was eating his food too fast and wasn't even chewing so he'd throw up after his meals. I purchased this and my problem was solved. This slowed him down immensely and avoided a lot of trips to the vet!
Annie C.
This product has really helped my dog's digestion. I would pay for this over and over again for my dog;s health. Another trick is to put 3 tennis balls in the the food bowl. If I find that I do not have this bowl for my dog, the tennis balls always work in a pinch.
kristen l.
Good bowl to help teach your pets to slow dog while they eat. Mine does a lot better at eating now.
Sabrina B.
Had to get this for my dog after she kept getting sick from eating too fast, I think it is a great invention and this one is easier to clean than the maze ones because it has a wider opening, this has really improved her stomach issues and prevented many messes
Lisamarie F.
New haven,CT
Does this really make your dog slow down eating?