Brainydeal Portable Hand Finger Toe Nail Art Polish Dryer Blower uploaded by Jere G.

BY BRAINYDEAL

Belle H.
This product is very useful but not the best at drying. It didn't really dry my nails faster than if I let them sit. I personally didn't like the hassle of pressing down on the bottom to make the fan go. It put strain in my hand and started to hurt after a few minutes. The price it cheep but you get what you pay for. I wouldn't use this again it didn't do anything. Not good.
Yvonne S.
I have had one of these for years. Love it! especially when you don't want to wait for your nails to air dry! IT works great and even my toddler can press it down enough to make it work.
Beth S.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a handy little thing to have after you paint your nails and you need to GO! I usually paint my toenails first and then sit with my toes under the dryer while I'm finishing my nails. It's inexpensive and worth the money.
Shanna B.
Stow, OH
Love this ! This is an amazing thing to use when doing your nails. Drys them so quick no more waiting or blowing at your hands and toes
samantha R.
Cincinnati, OH
Great product to have if you want to dry your nails fast! I love using it when i have to do a quick nail polish change on short notice!
Cassandra C.
Saint Paul, MN
I have one, but it really don't dry your nails that well . It does but takes a very long time to dry.
Priscilla N.
New Bedford, MA
Great thing to have drys nails so fast doesn't smudge them and isn't too hot it's not pricey
Ssamdi E.
Venezuela, Caracas
I have one I use on a weekly basis in my manicure , I avoid the annoying wait for the drying of nail polish .... Super functional
Doly D.
Philadelphia, PA
I am just skeptical. Do they really work??
Gina G.
Newton, NJ
I see that people wrote saying its a great product. How long does it take for your nails to dry using it?
Ashley H.
Does this really dry your nails faster? About how long does it take to dry them?
Breanne Z.
Lansing , MI
How much quicker is it to use this ?
Amelia S.
Colonia, NJ
I have been looking for a new dryer for my nails after my old one blew out. Does this one really make the difference?