BY BRAINPOP®

Learn something new every day! Bring learning to your fingertips™ with the BrainPOP Featured Movie app for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch. Watch a different animated movie every day, then test your new knowledge with an interactive quiz – free! For even more access to BrainPOP’s award-winning content, choose an optional in-app subscription and enable kids to explore hundreds of Science, Math, Social Studies, English, Engineering & Tech, Arts & Music, and Health subjects right on their mobile devices. All movies are close captioned, so it’s easy for them to read along. In-App Subscription Options*: “BrainPOP Explorer Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus four additional related movies and quizzes, rotating every day. $1.99 per month “BrainPOP Full Access Subscription” – The free Featured Movie and its quiz plus unlimited access to all of BrainPOP’s 750+ movies and quizzes. $6.99 per month (BrainPOP site subscribers can log in from the app at no additional cost.) Our app has been downloaded millions of times. Education writers, parents, teachers, and kids themselves have lauded it in thousands of reviews – for everything from its original voice and extensive selection of topics to its ease of use and unique delivery of fresh content daily. It’s also been recommended by Macworld, Family Circle, USA Today, iPhone Life, and Common Sense Media, among other outlets, and featured multiple times in the iTunes App Store℠. Spanish and British English versions are available in the relevant iTunes App Stores. See for yourself why our app is so popular! For more than a decade, BrainPOP has been a trusted, go-to source of animated, educational content, in homes and in thousands of subscribing schools around the globe. The more you know, the more you know!® *Subscription will automatically renew each month, within 24 hours of its expiration. Your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. To stop auto-renewal, turn off the feature in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours prior to your subscription’s expiration. Current, active subscriptions cannot be cancelled. Check out the BrainPOP Español, BrainPOP Français, and BrainPOP UK Featured Movie apps in the relevant iTunes App Stores too. And, don't miss the BrainPOP Jr. Movie of the Week app for K-3, also available in the App Store. see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
My daughter is homeschooled and they recommended that we downloaded this app for them! It really is amazing and helpful when it comes to their educational needs. It makes learned fun and easy! I would recommend this to all kids!!!
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
BrainPop is everything! If you are an educator or a paren't or caregiver to a child/young person consider the trial membership to check out BrainPop. They have short and informative videos (some are gendered so there are some with a girl and her girl robot friend). They have weekly free videos where you do not need a membership to watch (i.e. like HIV/AIDS for World AIDS Day in December, on Voting in November, etc.). I've used this in my classrooms and students were incredibly engaged. They have videos that use accessible language for the age groups (there's a BrainPopJr I believe and one for older youth too perhaps, I only used elementary and middle school). After each video is a short quiz to test how the student grasped the information. The subjects are expanding and I really appreciate this service and site. I hope more folks find this as a useful teaching tool. Your organization/school can also get a membership to share throughout vs. one person's membership. You'll need a computer and the sound on/speakers.
Nichole J.
Casa Grande, Arizona
I use this all the time in my classroom. It is a great way to introduce topics or have students watch and compare videos. This is also another option for those that don't subscribe to brainpop jr.
Tamia G.
In school we would watch brainPOP videos all the time. We love them. The videos were really helpful & taught a lesson without being boring like most videos we used to watch .
Farzana A.
Middletown, OH
This was the perfect supplemental learning tool when teaching my 3rd graders. They absolutely loved the videos and the quizzes that came afterwards, and it was perfect for me, that the information I was teaching had a perfect visual tagged along with it.
Mindy F.
Waupun, WI
I loved watching these during class. They brought a different perspective to different topics in school. The robot could have at least words to what he was saying.
Cassie C.
I use BrainPop with my 3rd grade class and they absolutely love it! It gives you videos as well as fun games that really further the learning experience.
Juliana T.
I loved watching these movies back in my middle school or high school days. The clips always taught the students something, without being too boring.
Brooke S.
Seneca, SC
These videos were great for middle school learning! We watched them all the time after our lesson to highlight the main points.
Tony Y.
Apodaca, NL
I love Toby the robot learning was very entertaining with this site now I can introduce to my brothers and future babies